Teamcenter Solutions Architect- Remote
- Job Title
- Teamcenter Solutions Architect- Remote
- Job ID
- Reston,, VA 20191
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Teamcenter Architect: This is a remote opportunity requiring occasional travel based on client needs. Candidates requiring sponsorship will not be considered for this role.
Perform duties as a Product/ Solutions Architect working with project teams and end customer to support the implementation of our solutions in the customer environment.
Identified resource will be responsible to:
- Lead architectural design of Teamcenter domain solutions
- Make technical recommendations to system design of Teamcenter Solution
- Translate requirements into specific Teamcenter solutions
- Hands on configuration and customization to implement Teamcenter solutions.
- Documentation of Teamcenter solutions including configurations and customizations used to implement the solution
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience implementing Teamcenter solutions
- Teamcenter configuration experience (BMIDE, Workflows, BOM Management, and Active Workspace) and customization (C, C++, Java, Java Script, HTML, XML, XSL, ITK)
- Good leadership skills with experience in a lead role during a software implementation