LMHC for In Person session in Staten Island, NY
- Job Title
- LMHC for In Person session in Staten Island, NY
- Job ID
- Staten Island, NY, NY
- Other Location
As we approach unfamiliar territory for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year, we are looking for Licensed Menttal Health Counselor who would be willing to work once schools reopen in Staten Island, NY and throughout the 5 Boroughs of NY. These are individual cases and group cases with different mandates for Pre-K and school-aged children.
Full Time and Part Time Position!
• NYS License and Registration
• Fingerprint Proof
• Malpractice Insurance
• Copy of any Govt ID and SS
• Cannot be current NYC DOE employee
• Develop and Implement treatment plans
• Provide services in schools, daycare centers or homes
• Complete daily session’s notes
• Complete timesheets and send to agency within established deadlines
• Follow Child’s individualized treatment plan and evaluate goals
• Participate in annual IEP meetings, in person or by phone as requested
• Maintain confidentiality of all information relating to children cases
We offer competitive Fee for Service Rates.
If you are interested for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year, please send your updated resume and availability to Angie Nacario at email@example.com and we will reach out to you ASAP. Good luck and stay safe!