Sr. IT Business Systems Analyst – Banking Software/Payments Processing (ATM/Debit ISO 8583, EFT) (100% Remote) - Contract
- Job Title
- Sr. IT Business Systems Analyst – Banking Software/Payments Processing (ATM/Debit ISO 8583, EFT) (100% Remote) - Contract
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Work Remote
- Work Hybrid
- Allen, TX 75025
- Other Location
Title: Sr. IT Business Systems Analyst – Banking Software/Payments Processing (ATM/Debit ISO 8583, EFT) (100% Remote)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Description & Requirements
Conexess group is seeking a Senior Technical Business Analyst to join our Banking/Payments Software team In this role, you will participate as a multi-talented contributor in all phases of the development cycle: concept, requirements definition, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation.
This team provides ATM, Debit and Credit card processing solutions and services to financial institutions. Our services include: ATM terminal driving and monitoring, fraud management solutions, card management, and award programs. We provide a single point connection from our financial institution customers to various national and regional networks to support transaction routing, real time authorizations and settlement. Our teams develop, test, implement, provide training and support for our products and services.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience as a business/systems analyst.
- Experience with requirements gathering and documentation, use cases, functional and/or technical specifications.
- Experience in the payment processing industry.
- Experience with waterfall and agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge in debit and credit issuer processing.
- Understanding of Banking software products and services.
- Experience with Data Mapping.
- Deep technical design and analysis skills.
- Ability to work on highly complex projects spanning 5-7 development platforms and 10- 15 engineering teams.
- Ability to drive multiple work efforts simultaneously.
- Superlative writing skills.
- Superlative communication skills.
- Technical expertise in the following domains desired:
- ISO8583 message specification
- EFT transaction messaging
- EFT transaction switching and routing
- High speed transaction processing challenges and constraints
- ATM messaging, fraud strategies, dispute processing, EFT billing and settlement
- Core banking domain and/or core CU domain
- Interacts with customers to gather system requirements.
- Defines the system and functional requirements of the product.
- Prepares business requirements and functional specifications.
- Serves as a resource and/or participant in business process re-design activities. Assists the customer in determining if and how system enhancements may improve process flow and business function.
- May perform application, system and regression tests.
- Responsible for creating business requirements and system documentation, as well as contributing to end-user and project management documentation.
- Works with quality assurance and programming teams to ensure changes are migrated into production correctly.
- Interacts with technical teams to convey business requirements.
- Works with industry research groups to prepare for product trends.
- May assist less experienced peers.