EFT Quality Analyst (Electronic Funds Transfer, ISO8583, ATM/Debit Routing) (100% Remote) – 3 Openings!! - Contract
- Job Title
- EFT Quality Analyst (Electronic Funds Transfer, ISO8583, ATM/Debit Routing) (100% Remote) – 3 Openings!! - Contract
- Job ID
- Allen, TX 75025
- Other Location
Title: EFT Quality Analyst (Electronic Funds Transfer, ISO8583, ATM/Debit Routing) (100% Remote) – 3 Openings!!
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
ATM Debit Card Software Quality Assurance Analyst will be under moderate supervision, certifies and assures quality of new and existing products by executing test plans and scripts to verify that new or modified software programs function according to user requirements and conform to established guidelines. Communicates and coordinates results with impacted departments and tracks statistical information.
This team is taking on a strategic project which will build and deploy a next gen card transaction processing platform to facilitate traffic between our strategic partners and non-strategic partners as applicable. The goal is to leverage a blend of legacy technologies (such as DB2, zOS/Unix) and new technologies (such as Java, Node.js, App Dynamix) to ensure best of class products and services in both distributed and mainframe environments.
This project will leverage multiple cross-functional teams to deliver this new platform, and is comprised of many of our Dev Ops workgroups from Dev, QA, Release, PMO, Operations/Support, Hosting Operations, in addition to key corporate partners that facilitate hosting.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in quality assurance or software testing.
- Experience with an EFT Transaction Simulator (Tool to generate transactions into switch to test software). Simulates an ATM withdraw or merchant transaction. IS0 8583 Message Format. Knowledge of ATM / Debit Routing.
- Bachelor’s degree in software related degree required.
- Experience with IBM hosted application.
- Experience with IBM system administration
- Experience with Azure Devops
- Experience in requirements-based test plan creation.
- Executes and creates test plans and clear, concise test scripts for new products or enhancements to existing products. Defines moderate level scenarios and variations in data to adequately perform testing.
- Schedules and performs appropriate testing; submits errors and issues to development for correction, and retests once errors have been corrected following established procedures. Reports test results and status as appropriate. Tracks defects and causal analysis to closure.
- Reviews and provides feedback on requirements, design, and scope documents.
- Interacts with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and development teams to identify and refine test requirements.
- Coordinates and performs basic testing projects from initiation through delivery. Ensures that testing projects are completed on schedule.
- May submit test plans and test reports for review and feedback.
- May create and maintain test libraries, databases, and test environments.
- May assist with any software changes for documentation update or correction.
- May serve as liaison between technical and non-technical departments to ensure that all targets and requirements are met.
- May assist with alpha and beta testing; may prepare enhancement test plans used at beta site.
- May assist with education and training with regard to software enhancements and conveying corrections to other employees.
- May assist with automated scripts from team members.