Commercial Real Estate Paralegal
- Job Title
- Commercial Real Estate Paralegal
- Job ID
- Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
- Other Location
A professional Charleston real estate law firm seeks an experienced commercial real estate paralegal.
· Knowledge of all aspects of commercial real estate closings to include title insurance.
· Experience reviewing title exceptions, coordinating due diligence activities, reviewing and preparation of sale and loan documents, research of corporate and UCC filings, preparing closing checklists and scheduling transaction progress, & general internet research.
· Review and verify title abstracts, prepare title commitments and policies
· Prepare closing documents, including settlement statements, deeds, and mortgages.
· Draft purchase and sale agreements.
· Draft loan documents.
· 5+ years of experience in commercial real estate transactions is required.
· A degree in paralegal studies, NALA paralegal certification, or a bachelor’s degree, or alternatively at least 15 years of relative experience working as a commercial real estate paralegal.
· Proficient in SoftPro, MS Word, Excel and Outlook is required.