Physical Therapist - White Plains
- Job Title
- Physical Therapist - White Plains
- Job ID
- White Plains, NY 10601
- Other Location
Are you a Physical Therapist looking for a pediatric position in Lower Westchester County? We have clients in several locations THAT NEED YOU!!
Scope of responsibilities:
• Provide Pediatric Physical Therapy Services to individuals and/or groups as indicated on the IEP
• Assess that Student’s Physical Therapy needs match IEP Mandate.
• Provide Progress Summary Reports to the Committee on Preschool Special Education (CPSE) or Committee on Special Education (CSE) as indicated.
• Participate in CPSE/CSE meetings as requested to assist in determining appropriate motor goals and Physical Therapy services.
• Collaborate with administrators, teachers and other staff.
• Submit invoices.
• Maintain appropriate student records such as attendance, service delivery, session notes and student progress in a timely fashion.
If you are interested, please send the following documentation to either Helen Pappas (email@example.com) or Angie Nacario (firstname.lastname@example.org) at our office:
2. NYS License or NYSED Certification
3. Fingerprint Clearance through the State Education Department
4. Reliable transportation
5. Ability to provide services throughout Westchester County
6. Minimum of 3 references
8. Date of Birth (can be called into our office at 914-222-9070)
9. Social Security Number (can also be called in)
1. Experience working with students with various developmental delays and differences
2. Experience working in school settings
3. Knowledge of IEPs
4. Evaluative Experience
We look forward to hearing from you.