Senior Automation QA
- Job Title
- Senior Automation QA
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
Senior Quality Automation Engineer (III)
Conexess Group is aiding a local Nashville client in it's search for a Senior Quality Automation Engineer III. In this role you will deliver solutions that align to the end user as a member of a highly autonomous Scrum Team. You will help create solutions and deliver backlog items in support of a multi-data center, active-active, event driven platform that is backed by Kafka. Your contributions will include design and delivery of cloud deployable microservice solutions, as well as platform components and packages for use by other development teams.
- Test modern, architecturally sound components, tools and applications.
- Bring Quality Engineering discipline to design and problem solve
- Evangelize best practices
- End-User Focus.
- Collaborate with peers to deliver quality technology.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience and technical knowledge.
- 6+ years Software Development Experience in Microsoft Stack
- 6+ years background in software development in C# and one or more other programming languages.
- Experience in .NET Core and/or ASP.NET
- Extensive experience with Functional and Non-Functional Testing Types and Approaches
- Extensive experience with Selenium WebDriver
- Experience with Selenium, Cucumber, Katalon Studio, TestNG, Cypress, MSTest and/or XUnit
- Experience with Azure DevOps, JIRA, Zephyr, HP ALM and/or Test Director
- Experience with Git Repository, TFS Version Control or other source controls.
- Experience in Microservice Architecture a plus
- NoSQL Solutions a plus
- Event Driven Architecture a plus