Mid-Level Target Analyst Reporter (WW-2/3)
- Job Title
- Mid-Level Target Analyst Reporter (WW-2/3)
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC recruiters (Staffing@legatocorp.com) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Mid-Level Target Analyst Reporter in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
What You Will Do:
Prioritize, assess, evaluate, and report information obtained from passive and active collection and network evaluation and analysis to provide synthesized product to customers. Write reports based on collected information. Research to enhance reporting with the ability to pull information from multiple sources. The research will be combined into reports/products in response to requests by management and external customers.
We are seeking:
A Mid-Level Target Analyst Reporter with experience in SIGINT reporting policies. The ideal candidate will draft/edit serialized SIGINT product reports based on traffic. Familiarization with SIGINT and collateral report repositories to conduct research. The ability to pull information form multiple sources for reports. Experience with various technologies and/or topics to identify analytic vectors. Experience analyzing communication to identify, collect and analyze process and disseminate SIGINT information.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Familiar with more advanced SIGINT reporting policies such as the use of STI, unusual tearlines, PostPublication actions, RFI’s and more
- Experience with SIGINT and collateral report repositories with the ability to incorporate independent research to enhance reporting
- Experience in the use of software applications and databases associated with SIGINT report writing and target development
- Eight (8) to eighteen (18) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
About Your New Company
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Odenton, adjacent to Ft. Meade, MD. Our positions include Cyber, Software, Systems, Networking, Data Science and other complex engineering capabilities. We set ourselves apart by having employees in the top of their field and who enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.