Analytic Engineer (ET-4-14)
- Job Title
- Analytic Engineer (ET-4-14)
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC recruiters (Staffing@legatocorp.com) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Analytic Engineer in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
What You Will Do:
Design, implement, and maintain data ingest processes for a user security alert dashboard, specifically automating the processing of customer data logs.
We are seeking:
A Analytic Engineer with experience in designing, implementation and maintenance of data ingest processes. The ideal candidate will have experience with Java and Scala. They will have experience with Spark streaming and pub/sub architecture.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Advanced experienced with Java, Scala, Spark, and Kafka
- Desired experience with ELK stack, Kubernetes, Redis and MySQL
- Eight (8) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related discipline is required. Five (5) years of additional experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree for a total of twelve (12) years’ experience
About Your New Company
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Odenton, adjacent to Ft. Meade, MD. Our positions include Cyber, Software, Systems, Networking, Data Science and other complex engineering capabilities. We set ourselves apart by having employees in the top of their field and who enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.