Linux System Administrator (EG)
- Job Title
- Linux System Administrator (EG)
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC recruiters (Staffing@legatocorp.com) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Linux System Administrator in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
What You Will Do:
Maintain Linux operating systems within a variety of users and activities. Analyze system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems. Install, configure and monitor infrastructure applications.
We are seeking:
A Linux System Administrator will have experience as a Sun, Unix or Windows system administrator. They will have experience installing, loading, operating system software, troubleshooting, installing the desktop and installing a windows manager. The ideal candidate will perform BEA WebLogic administration
**Security+ certification required**
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Advanced experienced with Linux, Windows and VMWare
- Experience with desktop support and installations
- Six (6) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related discipline is required. Four (4) years of additional experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree for a total of ten (10) years’ experience
About Your New Company
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Odenton, adjacent to Ft. Meade, MD. Our positions include Cyber, Software, Systems, Networking, Data Science and other complex engineering capabilities. We set ourselves apart by having employees in the top of their field and who enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.