Deployment Network Engineer (CP-30-02004)
- Job Title
- Deployment Network Engineer (CP-30-02004)
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC recruiters (Staffing@legatocorp.com) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Deployment Network Engineer in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
What You Will Do:
Provide configuration and maintenance services on the Network Administration team. Monitor and maintain the current infrastructure, improve system performance and automate system administration.
We are seeking:
A Deployment Network Engineer with experience in LAN and WAN design. The ideal candidate will design, integrate, test and deploy network solutions. The network engineer will coordinate with the system engineering and dataflow efforts to ensure proper mission operations to minimize downtime.
**Position may require CONUS/OCONUS travel and deployments**
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Advanced experienced with LAN/WAN, Firewalls, configure and optimize the network to connect various front-end and back-end components.
- Experience with Wireless, Cisco, Point-to-Point, and Network Management tools
- Ten (10) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related discipline is required. Four (4) years of additional experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree for a total of fourteen (14) years’ experience
About Your New Company
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Columbia near Fort Meade, MD. Our positions include Cyber, Software, Systems, Networking, Data Science and other complex engineering capabilities. We set ourselves apart by having employees in the top of their field and who enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.