Partner-Level Litigation Attorney PA
- Job Title
- Partner-Level Litigation Attorney PA
- Job ID
- Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Other Location
A coveted, well established multi-state insurance defense law firm seeks a qualified Partner-Level Litigation Attorney to join their thriving Philadelphia, PA office!
· Serving the needs of existing clients in the Philadelphia area.
· Develop business for Philadelphia office.
· Meet and negotiate with potential clients.
· Maintain good client relationship.
· Supervise and train associate attorneys.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
· Must have a minimum of 7 to 20 years of experience in PA general insurance litigation.
· Should have a portable book of business and history of production.
· Must be comfortable managing junior level attorneys and support staff.
· Must be highly motivated and capable of developing and following through on strategies to successfully resolve diverse and complex matters, and be able to coordinate with attorneys from other offices.
· Tried cases to jury verdict .
· Dual license is a huge plus.
· Academic Excellence.
· Computer literate.
**Excellent pay and benefit package with an Innovative Financial incentive bonus program that rewards entrepreneurial initiative**
QUALIFIED ATTORNEYS WILL BE CONTACTED