Technical/IT Business Analyst (Hybrid On-Site/Remote - Ann Arbor, MI)
- Job Title
- Technical/IT Business Analyst (Hybrid On-Site/Remote - Ann Arbor, MI)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Work Remote
- Work Hybrid
- Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Other Location
Technical Business Analyst / Tech BA - Global POS System redesign Data Administration Team
United States (100% Remote)
$90,000/yr - $110,000/yr. BOE– Full-time Mid - Senior Level
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
This position is for a Technical Analyst on our Next Generation POS Systems Data Administration team. The solution is made up of web-based applications and API-based services that will help drive our world-wide innovation in the years to come. The Technical Analyst is proficient in both the business and technical aspects of the POS platform and is responsible for creating and maintaining complex JSON seed-data files that define the underlying operational data for the system. The Technical Analyst must be extremely detail oriented.
- Understand the POS applications and services. Collaborate with solution architects and business analysts to understand how solution requirements translate into seed-data requirements.
- Understand the POS applications and services and how they interact. Engage in productive discussions with a variety of audiences at both high and low levels of the system.
- Perform acceptance testing of features as development is complete. Help diagnose issues with data, applications, and services.
- Analyze current store configurations and data (products, coupons, pricing, reports, etc.) and collaborate on migration approaches and tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Information Technology or Computer/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- At least three years of applicable IT experience working on a large application initiative
- Adept at working with JSON files.
- Working knowledge of one or more programming languages. C# experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of one or more operating systems. Unix/Linux experience is a plus.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral. Adept at engaging equally in business-level discussions with stakeholders and technical discussions with peers.
- Ability to comprehend complex technical concepts and disseminate them both verbally and in writing.
- Must have the ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of database concepts.
- Ability to troubleshoot and manage problems independently.