2yr Litigation Attorney
- Job Title
- 2yr Litigation Attorney
- Job ID
- New York, NY 10004
- Other Location
My client is a boutique Insurance defense litigation law firm who seeks an associate attorney to join their team.
- 2 to 5+ years of premises liability / personal injury defense litigation experience.
- Construction litigation experience is a plus.
- NY licensed attorney.
- Ability to handle complex litigation and large exposure cases from case inception through trial/resolution.
- Demonstrates exceptional legal research and writing skills.
- Drafts substantive pleadings, motions, briefs, discovery and other legal documents.
- Proactively identifies and communicates exposure and risk in a timely manner to insured clients and claim partners.
- Builds and fosters internal and external client relationships with a customer centric focus.
- Provides in-depth, substantive analysis and quality reporting to insured clients and claim partners in a timely manner.
- Fully and effectively utilize available technology and automation.
- Adheres to all standards of excellence in file organization and management.
- Travels as required to meet client / court needs.
QUALIFIED ATTORNEYS WILL BE CONTACTED - SAMPLE WRITINGS & TRANSCRIPTS WILL BE ASKED OF INTERVIEWING ATTORNEY