iOS Mobile Developer (100% Remote) - Contract
- Job Title
- iOS Mobile Developer (100% Remote) - Contract
- Job ID
- Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Other Location
Title: iOS Mobile Developer (100% Remote)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
- BS in computer science or equivalent.
- 5+ years experience of quality software development.
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
- In-depth experience at the application and user interface level with Objective-C and Swift mobile application development languages.
- Experience with asynchronous programming; experience with networking protocols.
- Proficiency in mobile application development tools and environments (Xcode).
- Experience with iOS application architecture and design.
- Extensive knowledge of iOS development frameworks.
- Ability and desire to learn new skills and take on new tasks.
- Examples of work on iOS.
- Implement new features in existing mobile e-Commerce applications.
- Create engaging, creative experiences through extensive knowledge of the development platforms
- Develop complex applications from top to bottom (user interface design, application design, implementation, unit functional testing, deployment to customers).
- Optimize the size and performance of mobile applications and frameworks.
- Estimate the duration of design, development, and testing tasks
- Support existing production mobile applications
- Generate automated unit & function tests