Imagine joining a group of individuals—each with their own unique skills and passions, but united by a common purpose.
Imagine yourself at Girl Scouts!
Founded in 1922 and located in Houston, TX, the Girl Scouts of San Jacinto Council is a community-based organization dedicated to building girls of courage, confidence and character, who make the world a better place. We have more than 65,000 girl members and 17,000 adult members serving 26 counties in Southeast Texas.
Girl Scouts of the USA (GSUSA) is the world's preeminent organization for girls, with a membership of more than 3.5 million girls and adults. Today, as when founded in 1912, GSUSA helps cultivate values, social conscience and self-esteem in young girls, while also teaching them critical life skills that will enable them to succeed as adults. In Girl Scouting, and its special girl-only environment, girls discover the fun, friendship and power of girls together.
We are seeking career professionals committed to making a difference. Working with the Girl Scouts—an organization with a solid history and a growing future—means working to your full potential in a dynamic and diverse environment.
As we continue to guide our members to serve their community with a strong sense of leadership and dedication, we are seeking the following position to help achieve our mission:
Operations & Data Analyst
Utilizing an arsenal of skills and talents, you will be responsible for analyzing data and reporting by program, pathway, training, etc., and provide trend reporting and analysis. You must understand and utilize data warehouse reports and customer relationship management systems to be successful. Additionally, you will ensure GSSJC use of Personify and other platforms aligns with national reporting modules as appropriate.
- Create and modify meeting module entries to support all operations departments and future service delivery requirements.
- Identify efficiencies and improvements to registration processes and work collaboratively with departments to implement.
- Manage priorities of multiple departments appropriately prioritizing and completing assignments.
- Ensure all advertised events are available in Personify prior to publication (e.g., The Golden Link).
- Process transfers, credits, and assist with reconciliations to support the Registrar Manager as necessary.
- Ensure consistent data structure for meetings that include pathway participation for girls and adults. Assess data requirements and understand Personify functionality to ensure appropriate utilization of meetings module to accomplish organization goals.
- Support allocation of financial aid for activities and camps as needed.
- Assist Manager in ensuring timely registration processing to support all members. Provide customer service with respect to camp/facilities, program and training opportunities. Provide rosters to volunteers and staff leading programs and trainings as requested.
- Assist Manager in overseeing that camp and facilities reservation data is entered into the site management system timely and accurately. Facilitate information services including confirmation of participants, collection of payment, management of open reservations, sharing of camp rosters and other activities to support the camp and facility utilization.
- Assist with customer relationship management systems, processes and technologies training for new and existing staff.
- Develop and manage reports to assess activity participation, camp/facility utilization and other operations functions as needed.
- Analyze data and reporting by program, pathway, training, etc., and use it to provide trend reporting and analysis. Understand and utilize data warehouse reports and ensure GSSJC use of Personify and other platforms aligns with national reporting modules as appropriate.
- Serve as backup to Registrar Manager as needed.
- Provide roster support and other data analysis and reporting support to volunteers and staff.
- Bachelor's degree or 1-2 years related experience and/or training.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Valid Texas driver’s license and proof of insurance.
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, GSSJC offers:
- Competitive salary.
- Continuous training.
- Medical coverage including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance.
- High energy, professional work environment.
- Car and cell phone allowance.
GSSJC works to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. GSSJC strives to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to processes, decisions, planning and culture.