The job you're applying for is not longer accepting applicants; please search our other great opportunities!
Teller - Scenic Highway
- Job Title
- Teller - Scenic Highway
- Job ID
- Baton Rouge, LA 70807
- Other Location
- 7990 Scenic Hwy
Liberty Bank and Trust provides cost effective delivery of high-quality, innovative, customer-driven products and services to diverse markets with a focus on disadvantaged minority communities who traditionally have been underserved. Concurrent with the Bank's mission, we strive to maintain the Company's status as a catalyst for economic and community developments while generating a fair return to shareholders and being an excellent corporate citizen.
Teller I – Scenic Highway
In this customer centric position, where a friendly demeanor and attention to detail are crucial for our success, we will rely on you to provide quality customer service while performing primary bank transactions, and adhering to all bank policies and compliance guidelines. As the first impression to our customers, our Tellers utilize their keen communication skills and knowledge of our products and services to increase the depth of our relationship with our customers.
- Process deposits, withdrawals, cash checks and other transactions according to bank policies and procedures.
- Ensure the security of assigned cash drawer and balance daily with data displayed on computer screen.
- Process deposits from ATM and Night Depository.
- Maintain awareness of fraud loss and check cashing guidelines, as well as all security and transaction documentation requirements.
- Identify and refer sales opportunities to the Customer Service Representative.
- Process and proof daily transactions through Back Counter; ensure that proper holds are placed on checks according to Regulatory CC guidelines.
- Adhere to branch security procedures.
- High School diploma or equivalent with minimum 1 year cash handling experience required, preferably in a financial institution.
- Experience in sales and customer service preferred.
- Must be available to work flexible weekday and weekend schedules possibly at other locations as needed.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and banking software.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive pay and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
To respond to this opportunity, please go to: