Option 1: Create a New Profile
Part Time Teller / CSR
- Job Title
- Part Time Teller / CSR
- Job ID
- Jackson, MS 39213
- Other Location
Liberty Bank and Trust provides cost effective delivery of high-quality, innovative, customer-driven products and services to diverse markets with a focus on disadvantaged minority communities who traditionally have been underserved. Concurrent with the Bank's mission, we strive to maintain the Company's status as a catalyst for economic and community developments while generating a fair return to shareholders and being an excellent corporate citizen.
Teller / CSR Retail Center RepresentativeThe CSR Retail Center Representative has dual responsibilities. As a Teller and Customer Service Representative, this position is the front line for the bank in providing exceptional customer service. The CSR Retail Center Representative develops and maintains the Retail Banking business of prospective and existing customers, as well as, to cross sell and to refer customers to Consumer, Commercial and Mortgage Representatives for sale of loans. In addition, this position is responsible for handling all teller and customer service responsibilities while always maintaining the Standards of Excellence set forth by the Bank in every interaction.
- Completes branch opening sheet
- Assists customers open new accounts and closes accounts when necessary.
- Follows banking protocol in order to reduce loss due to fraudulent activity.
- Provides customer service to branch customers.
- Process Tax Collector deposit daily.
- Manages cash vault and ensures that case levels are within policy guidelines and documents when cash levels are out of line (usually due to large cash deposits from tax collector.)
- Manages daily, weekly and month end reporting.
- Reviews and distributes NSF Report and checks report for discrepancies.
- Responds to calls from customer care, operations or IT.
- Maintains internal records on branch Visa promotion.
- Processes Visa approvals from Consumer lending.
- Provides training, guidance and support for part time student teller.
- Maintains branch files, including account files, sponsorship files and consumer loan shadow files.
- Balances vault and teller box daily and maintains cash levels in ATM, and resolves issues with the machine, to include scheduling or performing regular machine maintenance.
- Orders debit cards on new accounts and cancels and replaces lost or stolen debit cards.
- Performs routine account maintenance.
- Assists branch loan operations as needed.
- Secures vault and branch at end of day and assists with opening and closing procedures.
- Verifies money shipments to and from the Federal Reserve District.
- Performs daily functions of paying and receiving teller, to include, but not limited to, accepting deposits of cash and checks.
- Opens new DDA, Savings, CD’s and Business accounts.
- Scan account information to system.
- Process and proof daily transactions through Back Counter. Ensure that proper holds are placed on checks according to Regulation CC guidelines.
- Adheres to branch security procedures.
- Reports any irregularity on customer accounts to supervisor.
- Looks for selling and cross sell opportunities, on exciting customer base and on prospects.
- Processes night depository bags on commercial account.
- Processes and distributes morning mail.
- Completes CTR’s and being aware of all BSA policies, procedures and how they relate to customer activities.
- Accepts and process wire transfers
- Provides referral to Consumer, Commercial and Mortgage Reps for sale of loans.
- High School diploma or General Education degree (GED).
- Minimum 2-3 years cash handling experience, preferably in a financial institution and/or training; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and banking software.
- Strong in the following competencies: teamwork, communication, customer service, adaptability, consultative selling and initiative.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary, commensurate with experience, an extensive benefits package and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.