Why join Adler University?
- Subsidized group health insurance
- Employer-paid group life, long-term disability and accidental death & dismemberment insurance
- Employee-paid dental, vision, and transportation benefits
- 403(b) savings/retirement plan benefit, with a fully-vested employer matching contribution of up to 5% in the first year. After two years of participation, matching grows by 1% per year, to a limit of 10% employer match.
- $1,500 professional development allowance per fiscal year
- Tuition reimbursement of 50% for coursework related to Adler University employment
- Paid time off for holidays, vacation and sick days
Click here to read our recruitment brochure.
Director of Advertising and Lead Generation
- Job Title
- Director of Advertising and Lead Generation
- Job ID
- Chicago, IL 60602
- Other Location
Director of Advertising and Lead Generation
Department: Marketing & Communications
The Adler School is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated individual to drive new student enrollment by improving the quantity and quality of prospective student leads and applications. This individual in this position will be directly responsible for the development and implementation of direct marketing strategies designed to meet enrollment goals for the School’s Chicago, Vancouver and online programs. This individual will also be responsible directing multiple external partners/agencies, monthly forecasting and weekly reporting.
This position’s primary focus is to build and direct an exceptional team of external partners in a dynamic and shifting market environment. The ideal candidate should have a track record of success and experience in Higher Education. This position will report to the AVP of Marketing & Communications.
- Develop and implement annual media plans with a focus on online marketing strategies
- Support admissions events through traditional and online advertising strategies
- Accurately forecast a lead generation budget to achieve new enrollment goals
- Determine and report ROI from various lead generation efforts, paid search, website directory listings, display banners, email campaigns, and print advertising.
- Work to initiate relationships with new partners and lead negotiations
- Steward media buys to ensure media plans are executed properly
- Address campus-specific lead flow issues, diagnosing problems and taking appropriate actions to correct them in a timely fashion
- Ensure messaging is consistent and the School’s style guide is properly utilized
- Other duties as assigned
- 5-10 years of experience in online lead generation and experience working in traditional media buying and planning environment, including:
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Affiliate Networks and Lead Aggregators (CPL)
- Banners and Display ads
- Print Media
- Direct Mail & Email
- Must be an analytical marketer; self-motivated and accountable for the results achieved
- Must understand the value proposition, including rationale and motivations of student enrollment
- Skilled at sourcing and testing new media, especially new interactive media
- Experience working with a higher education CRM
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills, including a positive and professional attitude
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite - with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing related field required
- Master’s degree in business or related field preferred
Universal Core Behaviors:
- Effectively expresses oneself in all oral and written communications.
- Exhibits good listening and comprehension skills.
- Keeps others informed, as well as responds, in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates match between words and actions.
- Responds with tact, diplomacy, respect and composure when dealing with others.
- Promotes the spirit and essence of the School’s Vision, Mission, Values and Key Strategies through
Teamwork and Collaboration:
- Cooperates with others toward the achievement of common goals.
- Seeks consensus and win-win solutions to problems and conflicts.
- Contributes actively and participates fully in team initiatives.
- Puts success of the team above own interests.
- Builds and maintains constructive work relationships
Responsive to Change:
- Supports changes in the work environment.
- Displays a proactive, problem-solving approach toward work.
- Committed to life-long learning by continuously increasing skills, knowledge and effectiveness.
- Actively seeks and initiates creative and innovative solutions.
- Exercises sound, accurate and informed independent judgment when needed.
Quality-Driven and Accountable:
- Results-oriented and committed to quality through continuous process improvement
- Eliminates ineffective activities and closes performance gaps
- Anticipates and responds to customer needs
- Monitors own performance, accept responsibility for actions, and actively seeks feedback
- Meets deadlines and completes projects and activities in professional, timely manner
- Seeks opportunities to increase productivity and/or reduce costs while maintaining highest quality standards (fiscally responsible).
Support of Vision, Mission, Values, Key Strategies:
- Supports and models the School’s Values of: social interest, compassion, justice, respect for the individual, honors diversity and difference, intellectual rigor, optimism and collaboration
- Articulates the School’s Vision, Mission, and Key Strategies in a way to educate others
- Demonstrates active commitment in advancing the School’s Vision, Mission and Key Strategies
- Exhibits personal integrity, honesty, zeal and compassion
- Aligns work processes to advance the School’s strategic plan and key strategies
- Required Skills
• 5-10 years of experience in online lead generation and experience working in traditional media buying and planning environment, including:
o Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
o Affiliate Networks and Lead Aggregators (CPL)
o Banners and Display ads
o Print Media
o Direct Mail & Email
• Must be an analytical marketer; self-motivated and accountable for the results achieved
• Must understand the value proposition, including rationale and motivations of student enrollment
• Skilled at sourcing and testing new media, especially new interactive media
• Experience working with a higher education CRM
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong interpersonal skills, including a positive and professional attitude
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite - with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing related field required
• Master’s degree in business or related field preferred
Option 2: Create a New Profile