Why join Adler University?
- Subsidized group health insurance
- Employer-paid group life, long-term disability and accidental death & dismemberment insurance
- Employee-paid dental, vision, and transportation benefits
- 403(b) savings/retirement plan benefit, with a fully-vested employer matching contribution of up to 5% in the first year. After two years of participation, matching grows by 1% per year, to a limit of 10% employer match.
- $1,500 professional development allowance per fiscal year
- Tuition reimbursement of 50% for coursework related to Adler University employment
- Paid time off for holidays, vacation and sick days
Click here to read our recruitment brochure.
|Job Title||Director of Advertising and Lead Generation|
|Location||Chicago, IL 60602|
Director of Advertising and Lead Generation
Department: Marketing & Communications
The Adler School is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated individual to drive new student enrollment by improving the quantity and quality of prospective student leads and applications. This individual in this position will be directly responsible for the development and implementation of direct marketing strategies designed to meet enrollment goals for the School’s Chicago, Vancouver and online programs. This individual will also be responsible directing multiple external partners/agencies, monthly forecasting and weekly reporting.
This position’s primary focus is to build and direct an exceptional team of external partners in a dynamic and shifting market environment. The ideal candidate should have a track record of success and experience in Higher Education. This position will report to the AVP of Marketing & Communications.
Universal Core Behaviors:
Teamwork and Collaboration:
Responsive to Change:
Quality-Driven and Accountable:
Support of Vision, Mission, Values, Key Strategies:
• 5-10 years of experience in online lead generation and experience working in traditional media buying and planning environment, including:
o Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
o Affiliate Networks and Lead Aggregators (CPL)
o Banners and Display ads
o Print Media
o Direct Mail & Email
• Must be an analytical marketer; self-motivated and accountable for the results achieved
• Must understand the value proposition, including rationale and motivations of student enrollment
• Skilled at sourcing and testing new media, especially new interactive media
• Experience working with a higher education CRM
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong interpersonal skills, including a positive and professional attitude
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite - with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing related field required
• Master’s degree in business or related field preferred