If you are seeing this message, you are using Internet Explorer 8 (IE8), a version of IE that we no longer support. Please upgrade IE
, turn off compatibility mode or use Chrome
to view this site.
| Business/Systems Analyst |
About the Job
CrunchTime! Information Systems (www.crunchtime.com) is experiencing record growth and is looking for high-energy professionals who can enhance our organization and contribute to the evolution of our suite of world-class enterprise management products. If you possess the skills and the desire to be part of a team dedicated to industry leadership, we’d like to hear from you.
CrunchTime! is looking for highly motivated Business/Systems Analysts with experience working with enterprise software systems. An ideal person has the demonstrated ability to evaluate complex business and technical requirements and formulate clear, concise documentation for a commercial web-based software product for use by the development and client services teams. Successful candidates will be strong team players but also able to work independently. Experience in the hospitality industry is a plus.
- Performing detailed business and technical analysis of customer requirements, including requirements for successful integration with existing functionality
- Writing detailed business and functional specifications including the design of effective user interfaces for web-based applications
- Verbally presenting proposed and forthcoming functionality to stakeholders and to the development, quality assurance and client services groups and facilitating question and answer discussions
- Working with customers and the client services, development and quality assurance groups to identify and prioritize use cases for new and existing functionality
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of the entire CrunchTime! Application Suite
- Identifying and developing solutions for inefficiencies and enhancement opportunities in existing business processes and application functionality
- Providing plans and estimates of effort and duration of projects and tasks to project management, and tracking tasks, progress and milestones
- BA or BS degree, ideally in either a technical field or Business Administration, and an MBA is a plus
- 3-5 years experience working in a Business/Systems Analyst role
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to assess complex business requirements and to lead requirements and design definition sessions to facilitate the development of effective business solutions
- Proven ability to write comprehensive, clear, and concise business requirements documents and functional specifications for product development, for technical and non-technical audiences (writing samples will be requested as part of the hiring process)
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Experience working with ERP systems
- Ability to communicate verbally to technical and non-technical audiences and at all levels of the organization
- Solid understanding of relational database concepts and some experience with SQL
- Detail-oriented mindset
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision
- Solid trouble-shooting skills
- Solid knowledge of Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio)
| ||The job you have chosen is no longer accepting applications. Please return to Search Jobs to view our other great opportunities !