The job you're applying for is no longer available; please search our other great opportunities by clicking 'ALL JOBS' above!
Generator Field Technician
- Job Title
- Generator Field Technician
- Job ID
- Las Vegas, NV
- Other Location
At Loftin Equipment, we have been in the business of selling and servicing generators, engines, pumps and related outdoor power and commercial equipment since 1977. Our customers include Industrial Facilities, Manufacturing Facilities, Hospital and Healthcare Facilities, Data Centers, Retail Centers and Municipalities.
Our corporate office is located in Phoenix, AZ, with seven branches offering service, sales, rentals and parts in Las Vegas, NV, Austin, TX, Dallas, TX, Houston, TX, San Antonio, TX, San Bernardino, CA, and Lakeside, CA. We also have a network of dealers that allow us to provide service and support throughout the states of Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico and Texas.
We pride ourselves on the talented individuals that have built our successful team. It is because of this great team that we are experiencing growth and continue to seek exceptional talent. We value and reward ambition, resourcefulness and innovation.
Generator Field Technician
We are seeking a technically inclined individual with electronic/mechanical knowledge and problem solving capabilities at our facility in Las Vegas. We will rely on you to perform regularly scheduled inspections, maintenance and repairs on emergency power generator sets, ATS’. In doing so, you will change oil and filters on power generators and fire pumps, document additional maintenance requirements for customer equipment and gather information on any needed repairs to present to our customers with a quotation to obtain their signatures.
- Interface with Parts department if needed for materials for work orders
- Report work progress to the Service Writer on a regular basis
- Submit completed expense reports and accurate Field Service reports on a timely basis
- Submit all paperwork on a timely basis
- Must comply with all applicable safety and environmental policies and procedures
- Ensure that assigned company vehicle is properly cleaned and maintained
- Collect all waste created on customer location and properly dispose of at our company disposal site
- Return all unused parts and lubricants to the Parts department for credit
- Coordinate with Preventive Maintenance Closer to update and schedule all site specific training
Our ideal candidate will possess the following abilities, attributes, experience and skills:
- High School diploma or equivalent; college education preferred
- 0-3 years minimum experience as a Generator, Mechanical or Electronic Technician
- Must have own hand tools, a valid driver’s license and clean Motor Vehicle Record
- Ability to pass drug screen testing
- Team player attitude, with the ability to work with minimal supervision
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation of $46K-$56K annually, depending on experience, and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, a 401K program, tuition reimbursement and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.loftinequip.com