Option 1: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Executive Assistant
- Job ID
- OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73118-7435
- Other Location
Make a difference in a girl’s life- join us at Girl Scouts!
Girl Scouts of the USA (GSUSA) is the world's preeminent organization for girls, with a membership of more than 3.5 million girls and adults. GSUSA helps cultivate values, social conscience and self-esteem in young girls, while also teaching them critical life skills that will enable them to succeed as adults.
Girl Scouts proudly serves 39 counties in western Oklahoma helping all girls improve their decision-making ability, increase their self-esteem, appreciate diversity and individuality and contribute to their community. Our unique all-girl environment affords the perfect setting to help girls achieve all of their goals in life — through specialized programs, activities, community service and mentorship.
Executive Assistant, Oklahoma City
The Executive Assistant provides a range of administrative support services to the CEO to promote efficient delivery of services and, where applicable, effective management of the CEO and her office. She/he maintains high standards of professionalism, efficiency, personal communication, discretion and independent judgment. We will rely on you to coordinate activities (operations and planning) and ensure timely flow of information to and from the executive office. You will support the CEO in daily activities which includes generating reports, researching and responding to issues. Additionally, you will handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature including financial reports, contract negotiations and organizational changes, and must function independently, efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced professional environment.
In addition, you will be responsible for coordinating and preparing Board presentations and packets and must be able to work with and bring together cross-functional coordination between programs and departments. You must be dynamic, high-energy, organized, and be able to support cross-functional coordination in a fast paced environment and possess excellent judgment.
- Liaison between the board of directors, staff, donors and volunteers to the CEO. Act as the first point of contact from the public and stakeholders.
- Prepare meetings with agendas, coordinates and plans logistics, including meals and meeting space, creates presentations and takes notes.
- Maintains an up-to-date calendar, schedules appointments, keeps meetings on time or changes schedules when necessary. Makes travel arrangements as needed for CEO, staff and volunteers.
- Act as the lead in preparation for Board Meetings, including tracking, monitoring and following the progress of open action items, drafting the agenda, setting the timetable and owners for board material preparation, producing a final draft of the Board Packet and recording accurate Board minutes at each meeting.
- Maintains confidentiality of agency information including financial information, contract negotiations, agency organization issues, and employee information in a professional and discreet manner.
- Reviews all correspondence, reports and packages that are released with CEO signature. Ensures that all contracts and agreements have progressed through the proper protocols for process and reviews prior to coming to CEO for final signature.
- Anticipates the CEO's needs and proactively bring together appropriate people and resources to support the executive in addressing issues.
- Provides proper on-boarding of all new staff to ensure that they are welcomed and oriented to the building and protocols.
- Works with CFO to ensure paperwork is completed properly and with the Marketing and Training departments to ensure new staff are oriented to our mission and brand.
- Organizes and maintains filing system; secures files and office equipment at end of working day.
- Processes and maintains expenses for CEO.
This motivated team player will possess the following experience, abilities and skills:
- 2 years plus as an Executive Assistant for a Sr. level executive.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- High School diploma with demonstrated competence in administrative tasks and/or B.A. degree desirable.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Clearance of background check and drug screen.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Multi-tasking with excellent organizational and time management skills.
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we offer:
- Competitive pay, depending on experience.
- Continuous training.
- Medical coverage including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance.
- High energy, professional work environment.