Sales Executive, Display Graphics & Digital Print.
- Job Title
- Sales Executive, Display Graphics & Digital Print.
- Job ID
- Culver City, CA 90232
- Other Location
Sales Executive, Display Graphics and Digital PrintCyberCopy has been a leader in Reprographics, color and B&W for sixteen years and is now expanding to provide a complete suite of digital print and production services for marketing communications. Everything from large format displays and posters for trade shows, events and retail down to specialty, print on-demand solutions for highly targeted, short-run one-to-one marketing. We manage the digital assets of our clients. We will also offer full on-site installation capabilities for merchandising, displays and exhibits. We are investing in the latest equipment, software and people. Our target clients range from major corporate marketers to retail chains to boutique creative agencies.
All of our target clients have ongoing presentation, trade show, event, POP display and corporate identity needs. We will be involved in all phases of their projects, from concept to proofing, color matching, production design, and installation. This is a customer-intimate, ongoing relationship model as opposed to a transactional model. Revenue streams accrue to both the company and our salespeople. You will be part of the management team involved in selecting the latest equipment and software for this venture.
- Sales experience required
- Experience with large format display graphics required
- Understanding of indoor and outdoor graphics applications
- Ability to council clients and recommend the proper imaging technologies and substrates
- Understanding of color theory, the principles of graphic file preparation, pre-flight and production
- Competency of digital skills
- 3+ years of industry significant experience
- History of working with clients in the marketing communication space
- Self-starter with the ability to develop own leads
- Existing customer base preferred
We offer great potential to candidates looking to join our team:
- High income earning potential - base salary, commission and bonus
- An established, well-financed company in rapid expansion mode
- A share-in-the-revenue commission structure that is straightforward and that rewards recurring business
- Medical/dental/vision, 401K, life insurance, long-term disability, paid-time-off
There are significant opportunities for advancement and greater responsibility. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.