The job you're applying for is no longer available; please search our other great opportunities by clicking 'ALL JOBS' above!
Wedding Venue Consultant - Los Angeles
- Job Title
- Wedding Venue Consultant - Los Angeles
- Job ID
- Los Angeles, CA 90001
- Other Location
1-800-REGISTRY, LLC is a one-of-a-kind company dedicated to providing the best wedding planning service possible and, through that service, building a meaningful relationship with engaged and married couples. Our relationship extends through their wedding, their wedding registries, their honeymoon, their new home and into their new life together. We are currently seeking a Wedding Venue Consultant to join our friendly team of professionals.
Wedding Venue Consultant
We are seeking a confident, proven, and enthusiastic individual to work with our locally registered brides and grooms and event venue representatives in an effort to match business services with consumer needs. Your primary role is to establish yourself as a trusted personal connection to each bride and groom as In-Field Concierge Consultant and exhibit and demonstrate high value. Given that the wedding industry is highly competitive, we require an individual who enjoys establishing a valuable trusting relationship with each of our registered brides and grooms. You will network by attending bride-driven market events, such as bridal shows, vendor events, etc. You must be comfortable and successful at meeting face-to-face with our brides and grooms to establish value and drive appointments and bookings with our high priority categories (i.e. Reception/Ceremony Venues).
As an ideal candidate for this role, you must be willing to reach out to both our active and passive brides and grooms. By being an experienced sales professional, you will work in tandem with the Concierge Sales Consultants to meet every couple’s needs. You must be able to quickly establish trust and value and offer to navigate a wedding couple through the wedding planning process in order to ensure they book with our vendor partners.
With wedding dates pending, you must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. This position is consultative, and requires a high level of organization, focus, commitment, consistency, and excellent communication skills. Driven to succeed, you must have the ability to prioritize and identify the bride and groom opportunities that will drive interaction between the vendor partners and the brides and grooms you will represent (such as a Real Estate agent drives a sense of emotional connection and sense of urgency). Ultimately, we want a strong individual who can connect and engage with our brides and grooms that we service, and we need a solid ambassador to do so. Our Concierge team is the initial introduction to the value and trust that we provide each of our brides and grooms.
You must be self-driven, optimistic, highly organized, and a proven sales individual who can meet and exceed goal expectations. It is imperative to possess a strong understanding of sales cycles and be able to establish a sales strategy to create an ongoing pipeline of opportunities to support the goals and expectations established. This opportunity allows flexibility in sales tactics and requires a self-starter who is willing and able to educate themselves on the industry in an effort to eventually become a trusted expert. With the right tools and training, you will be knowledgeable of the vendors in the wedding industry and willing to continuously educate yourself, in order to provide premium service to our brides and grooms. You will be accountable for providing appointments for the bride and grooms with vendors that will ideally lead to bookings with our vendor partners.
- Create and deliver a strong, well-rehearsed (practiced) value proposition to the brides/grooms
- Conduct face-to-face needs analysis consultations with brides and grooms. Establish value in the service you offer as an In-Field Concierge Consultant
- Manage large group of brides and grooms through planning process within sales funnel
- Utilize strong understanding of sales cycle and pipeline to achieve and exceed personal revenue goals
- Effectively utilize and navigate internal data and systems, such as Salesforce.com, to identify vendor matches for couples
- Maintain strong working knowledge of the wedding industry within designated territory
- Manage both B2B and B2C relationships
- Attend B2B and B2C industry events and establish identity of the company within your market
- Make high volume of 'cold calls' and heavy outbound calls. Understand sales cycles and has a strategy to optimize sales cycles
- Consistently reach and exceed revenue goals
- Problem-solve on behalf of the wedding parties and vendors
- Establish a strong engagement, be persuasive, communicative, and inspire and motivate couples
- Maintain a “can-do” attitude with an ability to deliver strong sales narratives
- Positively and creatively handle rejection with optimism
- Develop rapport with a genuine approach towards sales. Connect quickly to the brides/grooms
- Take direction and coaching with enthusiasm and a focus toward learning new approaches
- Be a player who can work well in tandem with other reps through strong positive communication
- Be a flexible, result-driven individual
- Maintain a hunter mentality - hate to lose
- Maintain a high level of integrity personal and accountability to the team's mission
- 3-5 years B2C or B2B outside sales experience
- Experience representing and selling an intangible product or service – such as Interactive marketing, consulting services, or residential real estate
- Ability to succeed; achieve near and long term goals and thrive in a start-up environment where strategy, tactics, processes, system design, and brand and cultural identity are all in developmental stages
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Experience using CRM (Salesforce.com) tools and applications for mining, prioritizing, reporting and sales pipeline management
- B2C experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team player, leader, motivator, mentor
- Experience with residential real estate and/or in the wedding or event industry a plus
We offer a competitive compensation, extensive product and sales training, and opportunities for career growth all within an environment of teamwork, collaboration, learning, and partnership with a customer-centric approach, in addition to:
- Future growth opportunities and movement within the company
- Exciting and challenging work environment
- Medical coverage including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Paid time off
- High energy, professional work environment
- Reimbursable expenses
We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
An Error has Occurred
We apologize in advance for the inconvenience this may cause you. We monitor all error reports pro-actively, and our support staff has been alerted to this condition. At this time, we would like to suggest that you retry your request, or return at a later time. Additionally, if you would like to send an email to our support staff, please do so. Please copy and paste the contents of this page in the message as well as any additional information you may have.