The job you're applying for is no longer available; please search our other great opportunities by clicking 'ALL JOBS' above!
Medical Outside Sales Representative
- Job Title
- Medical Outside Sales Representative
- Job ID
- Los Angeles, CA 90002
- Other Location
- Passadena, Irvine
Integrated Media Solutions is a young aggressive healthcare media company that was just named to the New Jersey Business list of the 50 fastest growing companies in the state, and INC Magazines’ list of the 500 fastest growing private companies in the United States. We publish multiple websites and the print journal, Dental Product Shopper. We also conduct a series of live continuing education meetings under the Dental Learning brand name. We are a young, fun and growing fast organization. Plus, our office is only 35 minutes from the beach.
We are currently seeking an individual who is willing to work hard, travel and make the calls necessary to grow the Los Angeles territory into a top producer. We will invest in and train the right individual, and give them the tools necessary to succeed. We can’t teach attitude, and we can’t teach drive, you either have it or don’t. If you have these two critical attributes, then you might be the right person for the job.
Medical Sales Representative (Outside Sales)
As the Medical Sales Representative, you will be responsible for both electronic and print media sales. You will develop and maintain relationships with customers and other relevant bodies to ensure our company is reaching its’ maximum sales potential.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Achieve short/long term new/established account sales goals as mutually agreed upon with regional manager
- Communication of successes and opportunities to the regional manager
- Maintain excellent working knowledge of the defined operating region
- Stay current with prospects, customers, competition, and general market conditions
- Maintain an awareness of developments in sales techniques and technology to ensure that the company maintains and develops its competitive position
- Identify and exploit new sales opportunities with existing and potential customers
- Develop specific plans to ensure growth in all of company’s products
As company continues to grow, the candidate must be prepared mentally and intellectually to handle additional requirements in order to allow company to reach its full potential.
- 4 year degree required
- 2+ years of selling experience
- Ability to travel up to 15 nights a month
- Have a 15-20 in-person sales calls per month, and average at least 40 phone conversation with prospect per week
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we offer:
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Company funded profit-sharing
We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.