|Job Title||Lead AV Technician|
|Location||Concord, CA 94520|
Industry Experience: 5+
Required Certifications: CTS preferred (required within first 6 months)
· Excellent knowledge of commercial construction methods such as ceiling deck construction, wall framing and structural engineering
· Must have mastered all aspects of audio-visual field installation and should be able to fully commission an AV System and resolve any system punch list items.
· Must have excellent communication skills and possess excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
· Be a team leader, possess excellent leadership qualities and be able to lead a field team from rough in to job completion.
· Lead Field Installation Team throughout all phases of onsite installation
· Provide complete System Certification and train end-user on complete system operation
· Write and fully tweak audio programs for at least two of the following audio DSP’s: ClearOne, SoundStructure, Vortex, and BiAmp
· Upload Crestron & AMX control programs to control processors and work with remote program team on problem resolution
· Problem solving and troubleshooting of any issue that may arise during an installation
· Interaction with clients, general contractors, electrical contractors, etc
· Daily field reporting to Project Manager
· Travel to client sites and other IVCi offices required
· Other duties as assigned
· Clearly distinguish Full Color Spectrum
· Comfortable working is tight spaces
· Comfortable working on Ladders, Scaffolding and/or work platforms and working at heights
· Prolonged Crawling and/or repeat Bending
· Work Nights, Weekends, Holidays as needed
· Achieve satisfactory scores on Skills Test
|The job you have chosen is no longer accepting applications. Please return to Search Jobs to view our other great opportunities !|