|Job Title||AV Lead Technician|
|Location||Crofton, MD 21114|
Industry Experience: 5+
Required Certifications: CTS working towards CTS-I
· Excellent knowledge of commercial construction methods such as ceiling deck construction, wall framing and structural engineering
· Must have mastered all aspects of audio-visual field installation and should be able to fully commission an AV System and resolve any system punch list items.
· Must have excellent communication skills and possess excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
· Be a team leader and possess excellent leadership qualities and should be able to lead a field team from rough in to job completion.
· Lead Field Installation Team throughout all phases of onsite installation
· Provide complete System Certification and train end-user on complete system operation
· Write and fully tweak audio programs for at least two of the following audio DSP's: ClearOne, SoundStructure, Vortex, and Biamp
· Upload Crestron & AMX control programs to control processors and work with remote program team on problem resolution
· Problem solving and troubleshooting of any issue that may arise during an installation
· Interaction with clients, general contractors, electrical contractors, etc
· Daily field reporting to project manager
· Travel to client sites and other IVCi offices required
· Other duties as assigned