|Job Title||AV Project Manager|
|Location||Hauppauge, NY 11749|
AV Project Manager
Industry Experience: 3+ or Project Management experience in related Field
Required Certifications: CTS or obtain within 1-year
· Applicant must have at least 3 years experience in the audio visual industry or Project Management experience in related field
· Must be a self starter & motivator with strong attention to details, should possess excellent leadership qualities and be able to multitask and must be well organized.
· Must have exceptional communication skills both orally and written.
· Must have knowledge of Microsoft Project with ability to create Gantt Charts showing A/V Project Schedules
· Understanding of commercial construction methods such as ceiling deck construction, wall framing and structural engineering to support AV Systems
· Reporting to Management Team on the status of jobs, manage technical projects of varying complexity to achieve the defined objectives of scope, quality, time and cost.
· Manage and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
· Manage field team, contractors, consultants and vendor resources as appropriate
· Coordinate with client regarding detailed scope of work, timeline, and schedules
· Conduct site visits meeting with client or trades to ensure conduit, floor boxes, AC power, cable, etc. are being installed according to IVCi Drawing Set
· Scheduling projects internally, making sure the adequate and correct resource are assigned
· Communicate with internal operations to coordinate Engineering, Programming, Shop Fabrication, Field Installation and equipment delivery, etc.
· Provide feedback to Department Manager(s) regarding teamwork performance
· Evaluate project and lessons learned via post-project review processes
· Provide support to Project Coordinator as required to close all project documentation and archive appropriate records
· Other duties as assigned
|Option 1: Create a New Profile|
Option 2: Login and Apply