|Job Title||Girl Scouts Summer Camp Counselor|
|Location||Houston, TX 77098|
Looking for a Summer Job?
Summer Camp Positions Available Now!
Girl Scouts of San Jacinto Council (GSSJC) is a United Way Agency founded locally in 1922 which serves 72,000 girls in Kindergarten through 12th grade across 26 counties in Southeast Texas. GSSJC is the premier organization in its service area for building girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place. We are a volunteer-led organization, with volunteers representing 99% of adult membership and our staff representing 1%. We are a member of the Council of Girl Scouts of the USA. The leadership program for girls is based on the Girl Scout Leadership Experience model, which allows girls to discover themselves, connect with others and take action to make the world a better place.
We are currently looking for individuals for the following Summer Camp positions at one of our three resident camps.
· Summer Camp Counselor – Activity Specialist
· Summer Camp Counselor – Barn/Riding Staff
· Summer Camp Counselor – Canoeing/Waterfront
· Summer Camp Counselor – Sailing
· Summer Camp Counselor – Pool
· Summer Camp Unit Leader
· Summer Camp Nurse
· Summer Camp Director
CAMP CASA MARE is located on the Galveston Bay in Seabrook, Texas. We’re right across the channel from Kemah and we can see the Kemah boardwalk lights from our shore.
CAMP AGNES ARNOLD and MISTY MEADOWS are located in Conroe, Texas off of League Line Road. The camp is shaded by thousands of beautiful pine tree.
This motivated team player will possess the following experience, abilities and skills:
· Adults 18 years of age and over (21 years of age and over for Unit Leader positions) who enjoy working with youth
· Applicants who are 17 and have completed GSSJC or other recognized Counselor-In-Training (CIT) program may be considered for a position
· Must be available to stay at camp June 17, 2012 – August 3, 2012 (however, weekends are not required)
· Training is available prior to pre-camp training for these positions
|Option 1: Create a New Profile|
Option 2: Login and Apply