- Job Title
- Warehouse Associate
- Job ID
- Garland, TX 75040
- Other Location
Performs handling, storing and recording activities in a warehouse setting. Responsibilities may include loading or unloading shipments, pulling and picking orders, and operating a variety of equipment, which includes forklifts. This is a standalone classification in the warehouse function within a plant or distribution center.
OUR CORE VALUES
Work Hard, Play Hard – We seek passionate people. We take our work seriously and we take the enjoyment of our lives seriously.
Positive, Can DO Attitude – We are optimistic, we set challenging goals and we find a way to accomplish them. We approach challenges with the intention of finding solutions.
Compete & Win As A TEAM – We put the TEAM first. Our team is what makes our company great. We are a competitive group that like to win. We keep score.
Innovate & Seek Continuous Improvement - We believe it can always be better. We want better products and processes. We want to be better individuals. We want to be a better organization.
We Are Respectful – We respect fellow team members, our partners, ourselves and our company. We are known to be “the good guys”.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience within a manufacturing or warehouse environment is preferred.
- High school graduate or equivalent education and experience.
- Forklift certification will be required. Assistance in obtaining certification can be provided, if necessary.
- Following directions under limited supervision.
- Ability to learn warehousing, shipping, and receiving principles and practices.
- Performing basic mathematical calculations.
- Lifting and loading materials.
- Complying with safety and operational guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Basic PC skills.
- Communicating with co-workers to provide and receive direction.
Warehouse environment and will be subject to moving mechanical parts, electrical currents, vibrations, fumes, odors, dusts, gases, chemicals, oils, extreme temperatures, and loud noises.
Positions in this class typically require: climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, typing, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
Very Heavy Work: Exerting in excess of 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or in excess of 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or in excess of 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.