Administrative and Marketing Assistant
- Job Title
- Administrative and Marketing Assistant
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Other Location
At HR Collaborative, our purpose is creating great places to work.
HR Collaborative is a professional services firm specializing in strategic human resource and talent management services. Utilizing our Strategic Talent Management Services Model, we help our clients find, optimize, engage, and retain their most impactful resource: their talent.
We are seeking an Administrative and Marketing Assistant.
HR Collaborative is looking for someone who is driven, genuine, positive, and insists on going the extra mile to serve others. An ideal candidate will have excellent professional communication skills to be able to create and deliver both written and verbal company communications that builds trust and rapport with a diverse employee population. This associate will be responsible for owning the company’s administrative functions that support its sales and marketing efforts
What your day will look like:
- Organize and deliver the firm’s marketing materials, webinars and email campaigns
- Supervise company’s social media accounts and deliver content to the platforms
- Design graphics and post weekly blogs and updates on company websites
- Register the company and department staff for industry and association events and coordinating marketing support for events
- Assist in managing deliverables to and from the firm’s marketing vendors
- Organize and track progress of marketing related projects
- Assist in organizing the firm’s sales and marketing data
- Deliver and track customer surveys
- Book travel and hotel accommodations for staff
- Organize and schedule meetings and phone calls with customers and prospects
- Miscellaneous office functions such as opening, sorting, and distributing all incoming and outgoing mail, preparing courier packages; copying, filing and faxing as necessary; maintaining office supplies and a clean and organized office environment.
- Understanding the use of in-office AV equipment.
- Welcomes and greets visitors of HR Collaborative by phone or in person in a friendly and engaging manner.
- Monitors and maintains office amenities, ensures proper inventory of office supplies in support of uninterrupted operations of the company, receives and sends mail/packages.
- Maintain administrative systems to improve processes and client services. Such services include phone systems, electronic folders, email systems, supply and service inventory, and other key products or services.
- Provide administrative support to other staff as required. Prepare word documents, excel spreadsheets, powerpoint presentations, and templates to streamline the workflow and improve client services.
- Maintain master calendar system. Provide scheduling support to all staff. Maintain and manage the calendar of the President.
- Coordinates conferences, staff meetings, company parties, planning sessions, and other company events for both staff and clients.
- Assist with entry level accounting duties, including billing and accounts receivable.
- Two years administrative experience, Associates degree preferred
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Well organized with an attention to detail
- Some prior experience providing administrative support to sales and marketing teams
- Project management experience helpful
- Basic graphic design ability preferred
Technology savvy with a familiarity or aptitude to learn the following systems: Cisco, Hubspot, Wordpress, Microsoft 365, GoToWebinar, Mavenlink
What we offer you:
HR Collaborative promotes a very flexible work environment. We offer a rich paid time off program, professional development opportunities, bonus program, retirement savings plan with company match, health, vision, disability and life insurance.
If you are interested in joining a vibrant, growing team with some of the best practitioners in the field who are devoted to creating great places to work at our client companies, please apply by uploading both a cover letter and resume.
HR Collaborative – Creating Great Places to Work
HR Collaborative is an Equal Opportunity Employer.