- Job Title
- Executive Coordinator
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Other Location
Experience Grand Rapids’ mission is to strengthen the region’s economic vitality and quality of life by marketing Grand Rapids/Kent County as a preferred visitor destination. We are currently seeking an organized and enthusiastic Executive Coordinator to aid in the success of our mission while providing administrative support for and communication between the President, Board, committees, community officials, and other staff.
The Executive Coordinator primary responsibilities will include:
- Arranges meetings for the Board of Directors and all associated committees.
- Schedules appointments for the President and manages Outlook calendar.
- Provides administrative support, including document preparation, document filing, and project management,
- Coordinates meeting materials, logistics and pre & post meeting plans for the Board of Directors, all other associated committees, and presentations by the President/Leadership Team.
- Works as a team member to assist with major EXGR/Grand Rapids events.
- Organizes staff related outings such as the Fall Retreat, Holiday Party, and Lunch & Learns.
- Attends community meetings and/or events with President as requested.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or hospitality, with 1-3 years of project management experience
- Strong organizational skills; able to envision and manage linear projects
- Ability to communicate appropriately with all levels of the community
- Excellent written communication, including letter writing and proofreading
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint, project management software; with the ability to quickly learn position-specific software
- Ability to identify sensitive information and exercise confidentiality
- Able to plan and prioritize own work as well as work as part of a team
- Effective analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
What we have to offer:
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 401-K, and paid time off is part of the package for full time employees.In addition, as the destination marketing organization for Grand Rapids and Kent County, you’ll get a front row seat to all the great things happening in our county.
If you are interested in becoming part of this exciting organization, please apply today!
Experience Grand Rapids is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer