HR Project Management Director
- Job Title
- HR Project Management Director
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Other Location
At HR Collaborative, our purpose is creating great places to work.
HR Collaborative is a professional services firm specializing in strategic human resource and talent management services. Utilizing our Strategic Talent Management Services Model, we help our clients find, optimize, engage, and retain their most impactful resource: their talent.
Our Director of HR Project Management will play a critical role in leading project teams as they positively impact client companies through execution of strategic talent management projects such as compensation planning, leadership development, organizational development, talent optimization, and other work whereby people strategy is aligned to business strategy.
What your day will look like:
- Stays current on human resources and talent management best practices, identifies new trends and opportunities, and implements and incorporates approaches into HR Collaborative’s service models.
- Oversees, leads, or contributes to talent management project work at clients such as compensation planning, talent planning, leadership development, team building, and performance management. Deepens relationships with clients by delivering on assignments, communicating results, and by understanding their business needs and opportunities.
- Partners with internal colleagues and key client contacts to assess their human resources project needs and advise on human resource strategy.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts to acquire, develop and maintain internal toolkits, new technology systems, partnerships, and vendor relationships to maximize offerings and meet market demand in the area of talent management services.
- Leads, manages, and recruits a talented team of project professionals to maximize capabilities internally and for the betterment of serving our clients.
- Habitually utilizes project management system and tools to oversee projects, report on metrics, allocate and assign resources, manage budget/profitability and forecast capacity.
- Grows profitability and revenue within the Project Management division by collaborating closely with the sales and marketing team.
- Attends networking engagements and speaks at events to evangelize investment in talent management and ROI for business leaders. Fosters and maintains relationships with internal team, external clients, vendors, and community groups.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or Organizational Development, Master’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years related strategic HR/ talent management experience with progressive leadership responsibilities
- Demonstrated skill working with business leaders to align people strategy to business strategy.
- Passionate about use of technology and working with data to illustrate talent management outcomes.
- Excellent full cycle project management skills from planning to execution and follow up.
- A strong communicator with commitment and passion for exceptional human resources practices.
- Experience leading others with a strong desire to collaborate freely and empower others to expound on their talents.
What we offer you:
HR Collaborative promotes a very flexible work environment. We offer a rich paid time off program, professional development opportunities, bonus program, retirement savings plan with company match, health, vision, disability and life insurance.
If you are interested in joining a vibrant, growing team with some of the best practitioners in the field who are devoted to creating great places to work at our client companies, please apply by uploading both a cover letter and resume.
HR Collaborative – Creating Great Places to Work
Equal Opportunity Employer