Sales and Marketing Director
- Job Title
- Sales and Marketing Director
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Other Location
At HR Collaborative, our purpose is creating great places to work.
HR Collaborative is a professional services firm specializing in strategic human resource and talent management services. Our passion is to create great places to work. We partner with our clients to align their people strategies to their business strategies. Utilizing our Strategic Talent Management Services Model, we help our clients find, optimize, engage, and retain their most impactful resource: their talent.
We are looking to add a Sales and Marketing Director to our leadership team. The Sales and Marketing Director will play a critical role as we continue to build out our sales and marketing engine to support our fast-growing business.
The Sales and Marketing Director is responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing and product development programs, both short- and long-range, targeted toward existing and new markets. The Sales and Marketing Director will sit on the Leadership Team and participate in company strategic initiatives.
What your day will look like:
- Developing and implementing strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for revenue growth
- Developing and managing sales/marketing operating budgets
- Planning and overseeing advertising and promotion activities including print, online, digital media, and direct mail
- Developing and recommending product mix and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share
- Guaranteeing that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budget
- Conducting and evaluating market research and to recommend adjustments to marketing & sales strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners
- Monitoring competitor products & services, sales and marketing activities
- Establishing and monitoring marketing and sales activity metrics and tracking data
- Directing sales forecasting activities and setting performance goals accordingly
- Establishing and maintaining a consistent company image throughout all product services, promotional materials, and events
- Meeting with key clients, assisting sales team with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals
- Preparing periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion
- Reviewing and analyzing sales performance metrics against plans to determine effectiveness
- Managing and directing staff including recruitment, selection and development to achieve company goals and objectives
What we are looking for in the right candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business preferred
- Minimum of five years related experience with progressive leadership responsibilities
- Demonstrated skill with in-depth sales and marketing techniques and financial principles
- Proven track record of consistent revenue growth and marketing program success
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with internal and external customers
What we offer you:
HR Collaborative promotes a flexible work environment. We offer a rich paid time off program, professional development opportunities, bonus program, retirement savings plan with company match, health, vision, disability and life insurance.
If you are interested in joining a vibrant, growing team with some of the best practitioners in the field who are devoted to creating great places to work at our client companies, please apply by uploading both a cover letter and resume.
HR Collaborative – Creating Great Places to Work
Equal Opportunity Employer