Contact Center Manager
- Job Title
- Contact Center Manager
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Other Location
HealthBridge is an innovative company that unites all parties with a stake in healthcare payment. We are an employee benefit plan sold to employers to help their employees pay for and manage their out-of-pocket costs. We pay the provider immediately and work with the employee on various repayment options. This solution makes care more affordable, reduces the complexity of repayment, enhances the patient experience and is a powerful tool in addressing care avoidance. It's a win for all involved- payers, providers, employers and employees.
HeathBridge is committed to an exceptional customer experience for the people we serve. Healthcare can be overwhelming, so our customer service representatives will be required to explain and answer questions about healthcare bills and provide repayment options in order to overcome the two reasons most people don't pay their healthcare bills- they don't understand it, and they don't have the finances.
Here’s who we’re looking for and how you’ll make a difference:
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Contact Center Manager has leadership over Contact Center Operations, processes, policies, and talent. The Contact Center is responsible for receiving and addressing inbound employer, member and provider phone calls to effectively and efficiently address the needs of those individuals, while also initiating outbound calls when necessary. In this exciting role, you will:
- Use your three to five years of Contact/Call Center experience to lead and manage all functions and operations of the Contact Center, ensuring excellent customer service, engagement and satisfaction. Bachelor’s degree preferred, although not required, as understanding how to best establish a world-class Contact Center is most critical.
- Demonstrate project planning and implementation experience to execute strategic initiatives for Contact Center systems and processes. Establishes appropriate policies, procedures, and programs to meet goals.
- Selects, hires and on-boards new talent. Conducts formal on-the-job and ongoing training for Contact Center staff. Create development plan conducive to meeting training needs.
- Ability to motivate others and develop creative programs to incentivize employee performance. Complete annual performance reviews for all Contact Center Agents.
- Monitor calls for accuracy and quality assurance. Provide agent feedback, coaching, mentorship, and development opportunities.
- Manage the schedule for the Contact Center.
- Build and expand professional relationships with internal and external customers, colleagues and counterparts with particular expertise in management in customer service, conflict resolution and crisis de-escalation.
- Use your service-oriented personality, excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to display empathy to go the extra mile to resolve issues, provide solutions, and build sustainable relationships over the phone.
Why you should apply:
- You want to make a difference in the lives of those we serve. You’re looking for the opportunity to help people on a daily basis by providing them with options for best managing their recent health care events.
- You’re experienced in providing a great customer experience, but you’re ready for more. It’s not your first rodeo, and you want to be challenged in a vibrant, growing organization.
- You’re excited about this considerable opportunity for growth, both within the Contact Center operation and the organization as a whole. The chance to get in on the ground floor of a growing, people-focused organization and being a part of our journey is exciting.
- You want to work with an organization that is dedicated to investing in your personal and professional growth on multiple levels.
- You’re looking for a robust compensation and benefits package.