- Job Title
- Systems Integrator
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Other Location
AUVESY is the global market leader for data management systems and the company behind versiondog, the world's leading version control & data management system for automated production. Versiondog provides users with comprehensive support for centralized data management and device backup. Specifically developed for industrial automation and designed to work with all data and automation systems, this solution is acknowledged as the world leader in its field. AUVESY has a wide range of customers across the industrial spectrum who use this version control and change management software to safeguard their systems and devices. Versiondog is the go-to solution for safeguarding data and for disaster recovery.
Auvesy is expanding to Grand Rapids, MI, and we’re looking for a Systems Integrator! At AUVESY, we are dedicated to providing top quality products and services to our customers, and as a Systems Integrator, you are their first point of contact with us. We are excited to add you to our team!
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for our clients. Answer software questions, analyze errors, run system maintenance, and work out common solutions to ensure that their systems work trouble-free.
- Install and configure software in the automation systems of the customers, providing training and insight into the system and how to use it
- Thoroughly test all systems after installation
- Trouble-shoot system issues
- Provide in-house technical support and resources for PLC, CNC, SCADA, and HMI equipment
- Multitask with many clients, prioritizing and analyzing client needs
- Partner and network with new or potential clients, providing a clear understanding of the features and benefits of AUVESY’s systems
- Write and review customer training material, ensuring a smooth and robust system training program
Here’s who we’re looking for:
- At least 3-5 years of experience working with IoT, software development, application integration architecture, database security, or equivalent field
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to train and consult with customers and partners, while also building relationships with potential new customers
- Experience working with automation technology preferred
- Someone who is flexible and eager to learn
What can you expect from us?
- An exciting position in an agile and rapidly expanding company
- Creative freedom and development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- An outlined initial training program at our headquarters in Germany!