- Job Title
- Production Supervisor
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Other Location
Can you effectively coordinate manufacturing personnel to ensure a high-quality standard? TACK Electronics, Inc. could be a perfect fit for you. TACK has successfully been producing high quality custom wire harnesses and assemblies for a wide variety of electronic applications since 1996, becoming the preferred supplier for numerous companies throughout the United States and Canada. TACK is looking to add a Production Supervisor to our team. Our ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, flexible environment, being able to positively, yet assertively provide expectations, guidance, direction, and training.
How you will spend your day:
- Coordinating daily production floor activities and delegating assignments to production team.
- Establishing and monitoring production and scheduling activities of work ensuring on time deliveries.
- Communicating clear expectations to production team, keeping employees informed of matters pertaining to their job, conducting performance feedback sessions, and developing growth opportunities.
- Providing training to team members with respect to equipment use, work station set up and ensuring documentation of standard operating procedures exists and are up to date.
- Ensuring team’s work performance is aligned with company production and quality standards.
- Ensuring safety policies are followed in order to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Ensuring equipment and tools are in good working order and necessary resources are available to meet production needs.
- Collaborating with the team in efforts of continuous improvement to maintain efficiencies and improve work processes.
- Promoting a positive work environment and actively and effectively addressing conflicts, should they arise.
- Uphold all ISO, WHMA-A620, IPC, UL, and OSHA standards applicable to the responsibilities above.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years minimum related experience in a supervisory role
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment and be flexible and comfortable with changing priorities
- Leadership skills to effectively direct employees while in a class environment and have ability to properly evaluate comprehension and application of subject material
- Excellent written and verbal training communication skills
- Ability to motivate, develop, and direct people as they work, identifying the best people for the job
- Professional communication skills, comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and drawings
- Knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office, or similar programs required
- Ability to travel periodically
- Ability to move about the work area, with or without accommodation, and use specific vision abilities such as color and the ability to adjust focus
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits programs, including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, 401k planning, PTO, quarterly profit sharing, and an Employee Assistance Program.
- A fast-paced, friendly work environment
- A family-oriented team that works diligently so that we can achieve a great work-life balance
- Monthly company lunches!
If this sounds like great fit for you, then check out our website at http://www.tackelectronics.com/ and apply below!