Manager, Corporate Partnerships
- Job Title
- Manager, Corporate Partnerships
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Other Location
Are you passionate about the importance of diversity, inclusion, collaboration, and global engagement? Are you energized by providing value-based solutions and exceptional care to customers while in a high growth environment? The Cultural Intelligence Center (CQC), an innovative, research-based consulting and training company is looking for a Manager of Corporate Partnerships to oversee segment operations and manage corporate and non-profit partnerships and projects around the world.
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional project management skills and excels at delivering exceptional client experiences. The ideal candidate will be solutions and process-oriented and will take a proactive approach to ensure our internal teams and external customers receive value from our team, products, and services.
The Manager, Corporate Partnerships is responsible for managing an exciting portfolio of accounts across various industries, functional areas, and global locations. Primary responsibilities for this full-time position include managing Corporate Partnerships operations and ensuring clients are on-boarded and served in a way that exceeds expectations.
How you will spend your day:
Manage Corporate Segment Operations
- Manage the operations of the Corporate Partnerships segment [Client Relationship Management software (CRM), project management tools, production orders, shared drives, Subject Matter Expert (SME) contracts, etc.]
- Provide recommendations for how to more effectively optimize segment resources
- Work with Accounting Team to manage all invoicing of clients and trainers/ consultants
- Work closely with internal teams (product, operations, marketing, admin) to ensure timely responses to internal project requests
Ensure Client Success
- Assist with managing first point of contact with prospects seeking additional information about products and services
- Participate in the development and review of quotes, proposals, and service agreements
- Manage client satisfaction and growth of the business relationship while expanding client relationships and access to new products/ services
- Identify and resolve issues and provide guidance and support to project team members and stakeholders
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Manage client expectations for product/service requests, and advocate internally to shape the product roadmap, making sure client needs are met
Deliver on Client Projects
- Manage assigned client projects: people, timelines & resources to successfully implement Cultural Intelligence Center solutions
- Execute the engagement and communications strategy
- Facilitate project financials including budgeting, invoicing, profitability and internal reporting
- Coordinate and lead project teams (SME, customer support, client success)
- Manage team of Regional/Global SME’s (trainers and consultants)
- Work with multiple internal teams to ensure successful client communication/ deliverables
- Manage evaluation of projects: Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques and prepare and deliver high value reports to clients
- College degree in business administration or other related field, or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years experience managing programs or projects
- Proven track record successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience managing project teams
- Sharp analytical ability and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and strong writing skills
- Strong business acumen
- Attention to detail
- Creating an exceptional customer experience
- Thrives in a fast paced, multicultural, work environment dedicated to positive client experience and getting the job done
- Full-time/salaried, Exempt
- Reports to Director, Corporate Partnerships
The Cultural Intelligence Center (CQC) is changing the way individuals and organizations are approaching diversity and global engagement. Our assessments, training programs, and consulting services are valued by clients from Harvard University, Goldman Sachs, and the Department of Defense, to many small and medium sized businesses. Based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, our international team of employees includes trainers, consultants, and researchers providing state of the art services that make a real difference in people’s lives.
We are a bright, innovative, dedicated, and collegial team. We are seeking someone who believes in the value of diversity, who is committed to exceeding customer expectations, who recognizes sales opportunities, and who gets excited about growing the business. Equally important is a leadership mindset focused on bringing out the best in each member of the team and creating an environment where people excel professionally and thrive.
As an equal opportunity employer, together we are committed to the greater good. We truly believe our work can make the world a better place.