Chief Executive Officer
- Job Title
- Chief Executive Officer
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Other Location
Located in beautiful Western Michigan between Grand Rapids and the shores of Lake Michigan, QST Consultations, LTD is a full service clinical research organization providing consulting, clinical trial design, clinical operations, data management, statistical analysis and medical writing services to the drug and device development industries. Our expertise and personalized service in collaboration with our customers has resulted in more than 80 regulatory FDA approvals for products intended to improve the quality of life. From universities and other contract research organizations to medical device and pharmaceutical companies, QST delivers the expertise and personalized service needed to advance each organization’s work.
Recognized as a top company to watch in Michigan, QST is a small employee-owned company that has been making a big impact in the CRO industry over the last 40 years. As our founder sunsets his professionally satisfying career, there’s an incredible opportunity for a new CEO to lead the overall strategic and operational leadership of the organization. At QST, you’ll have the opportunity to lead our talented management team and engaged team members who have a passion for service and excellence.
Our ideal candidate will be a proven leader who can balance the external visibility with the internal management responsibilities that are key to achieving the overall success of QST Consultations, LTD. The CEO is responsible for collaborating with the Board of Directors to establish the company’s strategic plan, and to ensure the efficient execution of that plan. The CEO will embody the vision and values while delivering results to create a high-performing and profitable organization. The CEO oversees operational leadership and risk mitigation, cultivates strategic business opportunities, fosters QST’s well-renowned industry reputation and develops leaders within the organization.
Professional Experience and Education/Qualifications
- Master’s degree in Business Management and/or Organizational Development
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Pharmacology, Biomedical or similar degree preferred
- Ten plus years in management positions in industry related to clinical research in pharmaceutical and/or medical device research, with demonstrated knowledge of business leadership success
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to support and develop staff, foster our collaborative culture, and inspire/motivate team members
- Experience in public speaking at conferences or lectures
- Demonstrated communication expertise with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
- Prior experience demonstrating strategic planning and execution in a small to medium-sized organization
- Demonstrated communication skills necessary to lead an organization with a strong public presence.
- Verifiable ability to manage top-level staff and the financial affairs of an organization
- Exceptional capacity for managing and leading people; a team builder who has experience in establishing effective working relationship with staff
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills – inspiring, professional and credible
- Position located in Allendale, MI and available to travel 20% of the time
In addition to a generous salary, the CEO will have employee stock ownership options, a comprehensive health, dental, and vision plan, life and disability insurance, a 401K Retirement Savings Plan Match, and a Flex Spending Account. QST’s Employee Assistance Program gives access to consultative services and work/life assistance, along with legal and financial resources.
To learn more about our work, please review our website at: http://www.qstconsultations.com/
QST Consultations is an equal opportunity employer