At HR Collaborative, our purpose is creating great places to work.
If you ask our clients, you’ll understand that we find great joy in helping them find the perfect talent for their team. We partner with our client companies to find, optimize, engage and retain their talent. Our dedicated talent search management team focuses on building an employment brand and using creative approaches to build a recruitment strategy to attract the right individuals with the optimal skills, abilities aligned with the company’s workplace culture.
We are growing rapidly and full life cycle recruiting services is a pivotal part of our growth. We are seeking an HR Business Partner to be devoted to our Talent Search clients to develop, manage, conduct, and implement best practices for our internal client service team. If you are passionate about full life cycle recruiting and energized by leading a dedicated talent recruitment team, this is an outstanding opportunity to implement cutting edge recruiting practices for our diverse base of clients.
What your day will look like:
Engage in Full Life Cycle Recruiting
- Partner with our client’s hiring managers to assess their talent requirements and advise on recruitment strategy.
- Develop creative, cost-effective sourcing strategies to continually build a diverse pool of top quality candidates.
- Engage in the full life cycle recruiting process for clients, including: writing job postings, creating interview templates, interviewing candidates, coordinating with hiring managers, and managing offer process.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with all candidates to keep them engaged throughout the hiring process.
- Maintain a continuous improvement mindset in regards to recruiting metrics, quality of candidates and candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients, our people strategists and internal client services team.
- Coach, motivate, lead, and mentor team to develop a high performing team that excels professionally and is engaged in the organization.
- Stay current on cutting edge recruiting trends and best practices, implementing and incorporating them into our approach as appropriate.
- Create, implement, and manage talent recruitment practices and strategies that optimize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Establish, maintain, and analyze recruiting metrics to measure departmental goal attainment and provide quality data to clients, and internal team members.
- Direct recruiting initiatives including evaluation of assessment tools, interview skills training, and employment branding for both HRC and for clients.
- Foster and maintain relationships with internal People Strategists, external clients, community groups and vendors.
What we need from you:
- Appreciation of, belief in, and ability to demonstrate our core values;
- We build personal relationships with our clients
- We collaborate with each other
- We pitch in to help
- We’re worthy of trust
- We are people promoters
- We do it right
- A bachelor's degree in related field and a minimum of 5+ years of experience in full cycle recruitment of all levels of positions, with at least 3 years of experience in a corporate recruiting role.
- Prior experience managing and leading staff.
- Strong proficiency in all aspects of full life cycle recruiting.
- Experience leveraging a variety of sourcing tools, including social media and resources to drive active and passive candidates to current open requisitions.
- Proficient utilizing Application Tracking Systems (ATS), Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Strong relationship building and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and multi-tasking ability.
What we offer you:
HR Collaborative promotes a flexible work environment. We offer a rich paid time off program, professional development opportunities, bonus program, retirement savings plan with company match, health, vision, disability and life insurance.
If you are interested in joining a vibrant, growing team with some of the best practitioners in the field who are devoted to creating great places to work at our client companies, please apply by uploading both a cover letter and resume.
HR Collaborative – Creating Great Places to Work
Equal Opportunity Employer