Are you energized by the opportunity to utilize your diverse administrative and communication skills? Are you passionate about customer service and providing support for internal staff and clients? The Cultural Intelligence Center, an innovative, research-based consulting and training company, is seeking an Administrative Assistant at our Grand Rapids, MI location to provide administrative and account management support in the day-to-day operations of the company’s corporate segment.
The Cultural Intelligence Center (CQC) is a small (but growing!) company that is changing the way individuals and organizations are approaching diversity and global engagement. Our assessments, training programs, and consulting services are valued by clients from Harvard University, Goldman Sachs, and the Department of Defense, to many small and medium sized businesses. Based in Michigan, our international team of employees includes trainers, consultants, and researchers providing state of the art services that make a real difference in people’s lives.
We are a bright, innovative, dedicated, and collegial team. We are seeking someone who believes in the value of diversity, who can proactively communicate internally and with customers, effectively coordinate and manage projects, provide administrative support for our corporate segment, and who gets excited about being part of a growing business.
How you will spend your day:
- Provide administrative and logistical support for all programs, projects, and activities within the corporate segment (e.g. travel arrangements, material coordination, meetings, organizing webinars)
- Develop and manage systems for tracking and monitoring current and prospective corporate and not-for-profit partners.
- Coordinate and manage a variety of projects (e.g. speaking/training event coordination, certifications) for the corporate segment and other projects led by the Director of Corporate Partnerships.
- Create proposals and draft client agreements.
- Respond to corporate and not-for-profit -related phone and email inquiries as directed by the Director of Corporate Partnerships.
- Manage and distribute e-newsletter.
- Communicate both internally and externally in relation to workshops and training sessions.
- Provide new and existing clients with information in response to inquiries, concerns, and questions about products and services.
- Assure that Cultural Intelligence Center corporate and not-for-profit products and programs are delivered according to customer expectations.
- Proactively anticipate customer needs and identify any potential issues. Create recommendations and facilitate action for resolution.
- Create recurring client and department reporting and ad-hoc reporting to address specific client needs.
- Provide data and analysis for client presentations and assist with preparing presentations.
- Communicate regularly with Corporate and Not-For-Profit clients on updates and information.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Assist the Director of Corporate Partnership and Corporate segment team with all matters related to travel, lodging and expense management.
- Associates Degree in Business or office administration or equivalent related experience.
- 2-3 years of Administrative Support or Executive Assistant experience.
- Highly proficient with using Microsoft Office products.
Here’s more about who we’re looking for:
- Experience in a fast-paced, multicultural office environment.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, project management software, web-based interfaces, good with spreadsheets and PowerPoint.
- Professional communication skills, written and verbal. Ability to interact effectively with high level leaders and external contacts.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work with accuracy and efficiency. Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently, manage priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience working with global teams across various time zones.
- Non-judgmental approach and maturity in dealing with sensitive information.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A team player who works well in collaborative, professional office settings.
Ideal Candidate Traits:
Professional, Adaptable, Dedicated, Driven, Detail-Oriented, and Excellent Communicator
What we provide you:
Our business is expanding, and we know our employees are the foundation of our success. We invest in our employees by offering a healthy work/life balance, collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, and development opportunities. Simply put, we are a great group of people with whom to work!
Together we are committed to the greater good.
We truly believe our work can make the world a better place.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer