- Job Title
- Maintenance Manager
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Other Location
Are you an experienced Maintenance Manager looking for an opportunity in a fast-paced, established organization? Are you driven by change and growth? Look no further, Scott Group Studio, a global leader in the design and production of custom carpets and rugs, is looking for a Maintenance Manager. The individual selected for this position will have experience managing a team and working with and maintaining a wide variety of production machinery. With product found in the oval office of former presidents, high end commercial spaces and residences, as well as private business jets and yachts, Scott Group Studio has established themselves as a brand of quality and service.
What You Will Do:
- Manage and lead maintenance department employees including scheduling, directing work, annual performance reviews, coaching, etc., spanning two production shifts.
- Monitor and maintain parts and equipment inventories, reducing consumption rates where possible
- Ensure maintenance department is clean and organized
- Interact with and liaise between production departments, administrative staff and maintenance team
- Perform general and preventive maintenance duties on equipment and the facility, develop schedules and processes for preventive maintenance activities
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical, electrical, controlled and pneumatic systems
- Support all facets of production
- Oversee maintenance and preventative maintenance of dye house and all related equipment, including boiler operation
- Be on call at times for after hour production equipment emergencies
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5 years of managerial experience in an industrial environment
- Able to oversee and direct the maintenance team as well as perform repair work
- Familiarity with OSHA regulations and their implications
- Previous experience with boiler operations including certifications, preventive maintenance procedures, etc. is preferred.
- Previous experience working with pneumatics and fluid mechanics
- Previous experience with steam valves and plumbing
- Hi-lo license or willingness to obtain one
- Able to lift 75 lbs on a regular basis
- Excellent ability to build relationships with people from a variety of backgrounds.
What we offer:
We are committed to our employees and believe in creating a culture of teamwork and collaboration. We invest in our employees by providing a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. If you are truly interested in being a change agent within our workplace, come join us as we continue on our path of organizational success.
Visit our website at https://scottgroupstudio.com/ to learn more about who we are and why Scott Group Studio could be the place for you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.