As one of the largest and most successful Health Information Exchanges (HIEs) in the country, Great Lakes Health Connect manages health information exchange and other services for 129 hospitals, over 4,000 primary, specialty, and allied care offices, and nearly all of Michigan residents. By providing the means in which health information is exchanged between patients and their caregivers, we pride ourselves on contributing to improved health outcomes and value for patients, providers and communities in which we serve. GLHC has an immediate opening for an Implementation Consultant in the metro-Detroit area to join our client development and support team, which connects hospital, ambulatory care, and community services to our network.
Here’s what you’d be doing at GLHC:
- Research target market and engage with key prospects at ambulatory care settings and community agencies across a multi-county region in SE Michigan.
- Coordinate, attend and present at community events and conferences on behalf of GLHC.
- Analyze the clients’ business processes and requirements and recommend GLHC technical solutions that enable the client organization to achieve its goals.
- Lead business process review sessions with the customer to accurately map customer business processes to the GLHC solution.
- Provide initial training to offices and provide ongoing education and support to ensure that customers are effectively utilizing the application. Design specification and training documents.
- Assist in gathering and compiling data for monthly status reports.
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of the GLHC product suite.
Here’s more about who we’re looking for:
- At least five years of clinical health care experience. Previous exposure to health care technology industry and professional services consulting experience preferred. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- An outgoing, confident demeanor with excellent verbal and written communication skills - the ideal candidate can naturally cultivate trust and rapport with prospects, clients, and others.
- A solid technical aptitude with ability effectively communicate and educate technical information in non-technical terms to adult learners.
- A highly-motivated, self-starter, who has a passion for connecting people to resources and closing the deal. We’re looking for someone with established relationships in the community and fully understands the unique challenges and opportunities facing health care providers.
- High attention to detail with ability to effectively organize and maintain customer data.
- Advanced knowledge of Internet Explorer, web-based CRM (Salesforce preferred), and Microsoft Office Suite.
- A commitment to service - responding timely to both internal and external support calls in accordance with the mission, core values, and purposes of the organization is key to our collective success.
Here’s a bit about what we’re offering the right candidate:
- The ability to improve the life of people in your community. You’ll have exposure to engaging and meaningful work in a cutting edge and high impact industry. You’ll be working to bring patients closer to their health care providers by delivering technologies that provide needed clinical information at the point of care and time of service. .
- The opportunity to work with a driven and dedicated team, yet autonomously. We employ the best of the best and we are passionate about what we’ve built, and who we serve. This expertise and passion shows in the quality services we provide and the communities we serve.
- Opportunities to be involved and give back. We enjoy working together to serve those in need.
- Competitive compensation and an incredibly robust benefits package. Work-life balance and wellness initiatives help to guide our benefit offerings.
- 403(b) with 7% match
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending
- Wellness Initiatives and Incentives
- Rich PTO package
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for health care, sales, service and technology, this may be the job for you. We welcome you to confidentially apply online today. To learn more about the exciting things that GLHC is doing for healthcare across the state, visit us at http://gl-hc.org.
Great Lakes Health Connect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.