Component Team Lead
- Job Title
- Component Team Lead
- Job ID
- HOUSTON, TX 77024-4257
- Other Location
The International Facility Management Association (IFMA) is the world's largest and most widely recognized international association for facility management professionals, supporting more than 24,000 members in 93 countries. The association's members, represented in 130 chapters and 17 industry councils worldwide, manage more than 37 billion square feet of property and annually purchase more than US $100 billion in products and services. Formed in 1980, IFMA certifies professionals in facility management, conducts research, provides educational programs and produces World Workplace, the world's largest facility management conference and exposition. To join and follow IFMA's social media outlets online, visit the association's LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter pages. For more information, visit the IFMA press room or www.ifma.org.
What’s more, IFMA is on the cusp of tremendous growth and transformation.
Component Team Lead
We’re looking for a proactive, strategically focused people person who can effectively lead and act as a strategic partner to all component volunteer leaders and members. If you’re a proven leader who thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, and if you’re up for being on the leading edge of creating something brand new, read on!
- Supervises Component Liaisons, ensuring that Liaisons are equipped with required tools, resources and training to serve the needs of IFMA components
- With the Director, Membership & Components, manages strategic visioning and relationships with all Components
- Creates and executes an annual volunteer support plan that includes but is not limited to:
- Monthly production of bi-weekly emails
- Monthly volunteer leader conference calls
- Bi-monthly Council leader conference calls
- Volunteer leadership sessions at Facility Fusion and World Workplace
- Ongoing volunteer leader development opportunities throughout the year
- Virtual volunteer leader orientation sessions
- With Director, Membership & Components, creates and executes the strategy for founding new components
- With the Director, Membership & Components, oversees the IFMA Awards of Excellence program
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university and three to five years related experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), Internet navigation software, association management database software, Confex, and Webinar platform software.
We value our employees’ time and efforts and we work to maintain the best possible environment, where people can learn and grow with the company. We also strive to provide a collaborative, creative atmosphere so that each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by a competitive salary and an extensive benefits package that includes the following:
- Flexible work schedule
- 401K plan
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Vacation, Sick and Floating HolidaysParking
- Future growth opportunities and much more!
*Please note that IFMA’s recruiting and application processing is being performed through Insperity; therefore, you will be contacted by an Insperity Recruiting Specialist IF and when you are considered for this position*
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.