Inside Sales Representative – Telecommute / Remote
- Job Title
- Inside Sales Representative – Telecommute / Remote
- Job ID
- Houston, TX 77024
- Other Location
- (Position employees to reside in FL, TX, CO, WI)
ElderCounsel® is a national membership organization comprised of elder law, veteran’s benefits and special needs planning attorneys. ElderCounsel provides a state-of-the art document drafting system, ElderDocx®, as well education and support to its members. We strive to maintain the highest level of professionalism not only in the products and services we offer, but also with each member of our team.
We promote a cooperative team atmosphere, value teamwork and open communication between our corporate leadership and all of our staff. We seek a candidate with unsurpassed self-discipline and initiative, excellent communication skills and a proven track record of success with managing multiple projects.
Inside Sales Representative – Remote
**(Position employees to reside in FL, TX, CO, WI)**
We are seeking a competitive, ambitious and dedicated professional with the desire to advance within our organization. You will be responsible for calling provided leads to position our services to prospects with the goal of building a qualified pipeline and setting meetings for our Member Advisor team. You will also assist management in meeting membership and financial objectives. We will rely on you to be responsive to prospective members, maintaining ElderCounsel’s highest standards of customer service.
- Actively develop leads, generate interest and qualify prospects.
- Strive to meet and exceed established monthly activity and sales goals.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails.
- Book and maintain demos with prospective members.
- Empower and educate prospective members on the benefits of products and services.
- Present approved membership options and prices to prospective members.
- Track and report daily activities and prospect information in SalesForce.
- Develop internal and external relationships and encourage member referrals.
- Attend company meetings, trainings and retreats as required.
- Work together with all departments as a TEAM.
- Meet ElderCounsel’s standards for professionalism in conduct and appearance at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, not required.
- 1-5 years inside sales experience.
- Must be comfortable making 100+ phone calls per day.
- Sales driven with a professional demeanor.
- Exceptional phone etiquette.
- Strong attention to detail skills.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of SalesForce preferred.
- Ability to maintain a quiet and appropriate work environment, free of distractions during the workday.
- Must be able to work closely with the team in a virtual environment.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary + commission (current Sales Representatives make $60-75K per year), matching 401k, up to $40/month wellness reimbursement and extensive health benefits. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.