Senior Human Resources Generalist
For over 50 years, Rhoades McKee, PLLC has been proudly engaged with the West Michigan community providing legal services to both individuals, families and businesses. Our attorneys specialize in providing relevant counsel and realistic solutions in nearly every facet of law from family, real estate, construction, employment, tax and much more. With offices in Grand Rapids and Holland, our team of nearly 90 is growing and we’re seeking an experienced Senior HR Generalist to help guide our growth and live out our core values surrounding people, passion, teamwork, integrity, growth, service and diversity.
Does this sound like you?
As a member of the firm’s leadership team, and reporting to the Executive Committee, the position is solely responsible for implementing and administering human resources objectives to support overall business plans. We're looking for a high-energy and hands-on generalist with a passion for continuous improvement to further enhance the human resources function at Rhoades McKee.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in HR (or similar field), plus three to five years of broad-based HR generalist experience, with SHRM or HRCI certification.
- You’re driven and proactive. You can take a vision and transform it into results.
- You’re a people person. You’re engaging and service-minded, looking for a place to connect, coach, communicate and collaborate. Your energy and confidence fosters rapport and trust with internal and external stakeholders alike and will help to make Rhoades McKee an even better place to work.
- You make it happen. From compensation to benefits, onboarding to offboarding, talent acquisition to development, performance reviews to employee relations, workers comp to leaves of absence, compliance to culture, you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and tackle the vast variety of opportunity, responsibilities and projects this role has to offer. Your exceptional time and task management abilities are a perfect compliment to this role and will help you thrive in our busy, fast-growth environment.
Does this sound like a great place to work?
- Competitive salary and robust profit sharing plan.
- A rich benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability and even long-term care insurance. Our great vacation benefits, paid holidays and flexible schedules round out our service offering.
- Challenge – each day is an exciting opportunity to make a difference in our growing firm. No boring days!
- A great culture with a people-first focus. You’re not just a number here - you’ll interface daily with key decision makers.
- A state-of-the-art office setting with a bird's-eye view of our beautiful city. We’re in the center of all of the fun downtown action. Free parking included.
- Events galore – we work hard but always carve out time to celebrate our team’s successes and give back to the community.
- Professional development opportunity and ability to grow this role.
Then what are you waiting for? Apply today!
If this sounds like you and you’re ready to make a real difference in a vibrant and innovative professional services firm, apply online today for immediate consideration. Those with experience in a small- to mid-sized professional services organization, particularly in the legal field are strongly encouraged to apply. No calls or emailed resumes please. To learn more about the fantastic work our team is doing, visit us at https://www.rhoadesmckee.com/.