Talent Search Manager
At HR Collaborative we find great joy in helping clients find the perfect talent for their team. We partner with our client companies to provide best practice HR services including strategic talent acquisition. Our dedicated staffing team focuses on building an employment brand and using creative approaches to recruit and access talent all while keeping their business goals at the forefront.
We are growing rapidly and full-life cycle recruiting services is a pivotal part of our growth. We are seeking a Talent Search Manager to develop, manage, conduct, and implement best practices for our internal staffing and recruitment department. If you are passionate about full-life cycle recruiting and energized by leading a dedicated staffing team, this is an outstanding opportunity to implement cutting edge recruiting practices for our diverse base of clients.
What your day will look like:
Engage in Full-Life Cycle Recruiting
- Partner with business partners and hiring managers to assess their talent requirements and advise on recruiting strategy.
- Develop creative, cost-effective sourcing strategies to continually build a diverse pool of top quality candidates.
- Engage in the full-life recruiting process for clients including, writing job postings, creating interview templates, interviewing candidates, coordinating with hiring managers, and managing offer process.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with all candidates to keep them engaged throughout the hiring process.
- Maintain a continuous improvement mindset in regards to recruiting metrics, quality of candidates and candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients and business partners, providing them with weekly recruiting status reports.
Manage and Lead the Staffing Function:
- Create, implement, and manage Staffing function process and systems to support talent acquisition and onboarding process, ensuring best practices are implemented to optimize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Stay current on cutting edge recruiting trends and best practices, implementing and incorporating into process as appropriate.
- Foster and maintain relationships with internal Business Partners, external clients, vendors, and community groups.
- Deepen relationships with clients by delivering on assignments, communicating results, and by understanding their business needs and opportunities.
- Establish, maintain, and analyze recruiting metrics reports and systems to provide quality data to clients and internal management.
- Manage relationships with staffing function vendors, managing costs and assessing and measuring service.
- Direct recruiting initiatives including evaluation of assessment tools, interview skills training, and employment branding for both HRC and for clients.
- Coach, manage, lead, and mentor team to develop a high performing team that excels professionally and is engaged in the organization.
What we need from you:
- A bachelor's degree in related field and a minimum of 5+ years of experience in full cycle recruitment of all levels of positions, with at least 3 years experience in a corporate recruiting role.
- Prior experience managing and leading staff.
- Strong proficiency in all aspects of full life cycle recruiting.
- Experience leveraging a variety of sourcing tools, including social media and resources to drive active and passive candidates to current open requisitions.
- Proficient utilizing Application Tracking Systems (ATS), Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Strong relationship building and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and multi-tasking ability.
Key Words: Staffing Manager, Recruiter, Recruiting Manager, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Talent Acquisition Manager
What we offer you:
HR Collaborative promotes a flexible work environment. We offer a rich paid time off program, professional development opportunities, bonus program and retirement savings plan with match, Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA), as well as life and disability insurance.
If you are interested in joining a vibrant, growing team with some of the best practitioners in the field who are devoted to providing HR best practice services to our client companies, please apply by uploading both a cover letter and resume.
HR Collaborative – Creating Great Places to Work
Equal Opportunity Employer