- Projects & Properties
|Job Title||Sr. Construction Project Manager - Healthcare|
Job SummaryThe Sr. Project Manager is primarily responsible for ensuring the performance of their direct reports in the areas of: daily management, supervision, coordination and successful completion of construction projects to meet time and cost objectives with respect to contracting, scheduling, estimating, bidding and contract administration. They should be familiar with their projects to take over management of the project in the event of illness or removal of the Project Manager. The Sr. Project Manager is ultimately responsible to the company for the profitability and client satisfaction of their projects.
Essential Job Functions, Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required of personnel so classified.
*** Lend Lease is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Click here for an Explanation of your Equal Employment Opportunity rights:
|Required Skills||1. 4-year degree in an accredited construction related curriculum, (BSCE, BSCM, BSAE, etc.) or experience equivalent to a 4-year degree.
2. Minimum of five to eight years experience as Project Manager II or at least fifteen years construction related experience.
3. Demonstrated mastery in the skills of project management.
4. Demonstrated mastery in these areas: estimating, scheduling, budgeting/cost control, field supervision, financial reporting, client relationship, interpersonal skills, computer skills, safety/insurance, ability to communicate, both written and oral.
5. Demonstrated success in managing or potential to manage large, single construction projects/phases and multiple Project Managers.
6. Must have strong communication, organization and leadership skills.
7. Demonstrated ability to train others and monitor their work for quality and completeness.
|Optional Skills||- Healthcare / Hospital Construction experience
- Experience with Contracts, Procurement, Scopes, Buy-outs, Managing time lines and schedules
- Experience with project from Pre-Con through hand over phases