||Our Federal Government client in Ottawa requires the services of 2 Business Analysts for a period of 1 year with 2 additional 6 month extension options to assist on the implementation of six major corporate IM/IT initiatives, including the transition to a new email system, assisting end-users as they test applications in Windows 7, and providing remediation options for aging IT systems.
If you are interested, and meet the requirements below, please send your resume to email@example.com and I will send you the detailed SOW.
To be considered for this contract you must have the following skills/experience:
- Federal Government Enhanced Reliability Security Clearance
- a degree or diploma in Business, Information Management, or Information Technology related field
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a BA within a project environment which includes at least one project in a Public Sector environment (Municipal, Provincial, Educational Institute, Federal Government or a Crown Corporation)performing the following tasks:
- Process mapping to identify information, procedures or decision flows;
- Gathering and documenting user requirements and functional business requirements;
- Gathering requirements through workshops, surveys, business process descriptions and task analysis, and translating them to specific requirements
- defining, analyzing, designing and implementing Business Process design requirements
- conducting business process modeling using Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) 2.0 and editors such as Visio or iGrafx.
- performing and documenting Risk Assessments
- organizational change management experience including conducting a systematic diagnosis of a current state, assessing the capability to change, and planning and executing the objectives, content, and process of change.
- Defining solutions which meet the agreed business requirements;
- Developing use case scenarios;
- Formally assessing and validating solutions.