- Job Title
- NetSuite Administrator
- Job ID
- Irvine, CA 92614
- Other Location
F.A.I.T.H. Resources has partnered with a growing and dynamic organization in the Orange County area. Our client has developed an extensive line of hardware products and software applications using cutting edge technologies with a focus on SaaS and Cloud solutions. Our cient has a large employee population and a robust portfolio of enterprise applications with a full-time direct hire need of a NetSuite ERP System Administrator .
In the role a successful candidate will analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements. Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements. Designs details of automated systems. May provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems. May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
- Primary owner of NetSuite production
- Creates new solutions and leverages existing solutions to drive system standardization and simplification
- Manage projects related to NetSuite improvements and enhancements
- Collaborate with users to document business requirements and design innovative solutions
- Provide Level 2 support to end users and act as liaison with NetSuite support
- Maintain Integrations with internal systems using SuiteTalk SOAP based XML web services and RESTlet scripts
- Design, develop, test and deploy solutions using NetSuite standard tools including
- Configuration - fields, forms, records, roles etc.
- SuiteScript Scripting - Suitelets, RESTlets
- SuiteFlo Workflows
- Manage projects and relationships with vendors
- Represent IT and NetSuite in meetings across the company
- Assist users in finding solutions to everyday business problems
- Suggest business process improvements that take advantage of NetSuite's capabilities
- Must have strong experience creating systems intergrations